Steves ***new*** Ep82 Gt Turbo

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice video man just seen it all and "liked" it :blush:

I was just looking at the Power/Weight tables, and a Civic of that spec would on paper, have a lower power to weight than a 190bhp GT. I know it's all theoretical and real world is different, but I thought you'd be more even against it with a Hybrid?

Nice video man just seen it all and "liked" it :D

I was just looking at the Power/Weight tables, and a Civic of that spec would on paper, have a lower power to weight than a 190bhp GT. I know it's all theoretical and real world is different, but I thought you'd be more even against it with a Hybrid?

well we found out last night after racing the evo and type r there was a massive boost leek coming out the dumpvalve so we fixed that and it started over boosting obviously cause there was no leak anymore so set it back up to 1.1 bar on the EBC and now going sweet :blush:

Everything looks awesome Steve :(

Glad to see it all come together dude.

How are you finding the mani? Looks the muttleys.

I so regret not keeping it for myself hehe.

Joz

Everything looks awesome Steve :blush:

Glad to see it all come together dude.

How are you finding the mani? Looks the muttleys.

I so regret not keeping it for myself hehe.

Joz

Mani's the mutts nutts mate. paints obv burned away but mild steel does that. but yeah its an awesome mani and very reliable in the long run so very happy with it

dude dewiper it ! lol good vids though , im never guna underestimate ep3s again lol i got rinsed by one dwn the strip and it was running low 13's haha kicked my ass good !

Yes mate they are quick things when tuned. but mine was boost leaking a bit and still going pretty damm quick lol so now boost leaks fixed i may stand a better chance of keeping with him lol

That looks mega Steve, bet your well chuffed with it.

When Matt get's his up and running we need to sort out a little local meet so I can come see this beast!

Yeh deffo mate. im pretty sure il be at notts meet soon if your going to that mate?

shame my proper camera is fooked :( must order new one!

and im like 18stone too amjad... and the evo and civic blokes were on there own :blush: so that wont be helping! lol

my still camera in video mode is shocking quality but hey we captured the best bits i guess...

Ahh that explains it then boost leak + extra passenger would have an effect!

Anyhoo nice video, there aren't enough decent EP videos online..I'm hoping to contribute soon too hehe :blush: