Ollie's 98 blitz powered K24 Cruise kitted Glanza

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only spools at 5k mate?

My K26 which is a much bigger turbo spooled before that on my 4e, and i had a small mid section..

But yeah the kick from the K series turbos is awesome, almost makes the laggggggg worth it lol

what exhaust you got? I had 2.5 midsection.

Yeah 4500k seem more like it but tbh i would of thought it would be better than that slightly.

What management and boost controller you using?

awesome... glad its all sorted...

didnt know if you knew previous condition of turbo matey! Shot in the dark unless its someone trustworthy :)

glad to hear you've got it sorted! welcome to the screamer club hehe!

get yourself a japspeed exhaust off fleabay! cheap as chips and will run perfect!

That what we said when we saw it smoke si, new it would defo be a preasure issue not turbo. Your far to honest to sell a duff unit :) and as soon as we got it to hold boost the smoke cleared up as the turbo was sealing properly under preasure.

low temp thermostate and an athena hg at some point is plenty, oil cooler is over kill imo unless its an out and out track car. i loose count of how many times I've said now on this forum oil can be to cool, wich is as bad as too hot :)