Nanglebadger's Choice Award

I would like to make special mention of one project from JAE 2010 that I have singled out for the "Nanglebadger's Choice Award of EP Awesomeness"

After 5 years in the game i thought I'd seen it all, but this was a totally fresh approach that has inspired me in a completely new way.

John, aka ro55ifumi, aka Bear Grills, you sir are awarded the "Nanglebadger's Choice Award" for JAE 2010.

At a basic level of appreciation, this car is mint. The paint work is minty fresh, the interior looks like it rolled out of the factory two months ago, the wheels are delicious, and the parts that have gone into her as a project are just 100% spot on for the aim of the project, an enjoyable and reliable 200bhp toy that puts a grin on the drivers' face each and every time he gets behind the wheel.

But there is a more important aspect to this project, at least from my point of view anyway, and this is what makes it so special for me. John has bought and developed this car as a Father and Son Project, a car that he and his son Jack can work on together and develop together - the son gets what any young male driver wants, a bloody fast car that handles well and will whip the snot out of any other car being driven by someone of 18/19 yrs of age, and the father gets a medium to ensure that, even though the son will get up to the usual antics of any young man, he does so with some sense and responsibility and will choose the need for speed over the need for drugs. A young man wanting a quick car is inevitable, we are all the same, keeping a lid on the more dangerous aspects of young life isn't always so straight forward, so this project's concept is the best idea I've had the pleasure to be talked through in a long time, and having had John explain it to me, and having now explained it to my brother and my parents, this is something that I hope I will be able to adopt should I ever have a family of my own.

So John, thank-you for attending JAE and for giving me the pleasure to be able to see and discuss your project in person, I am very grateful to you for allowing me to do so.

Please, please keep up the awesome work!

"Nanglebadger's Choice Award" for JAE 2010 is awarded to ro55ifumi and his son Jack.

Phil.

aka DAD and also sat nav. couldnt have made Japfest and japfest 2 without him

his glanzas mint i do agree. love the rare mesh tints too and i believe it still has its original flare

Phil did he show you his OEM original cleaning cloth that came with the car lol mad as :(

Thank you all for the kind comments your making me blush :( , it has indeed been a great pleasure to meet everyone that i have met through uksc this year, you are all top lads an it dont matter where your from or what Starlet you drive everyone is welcomed in to the Club.

We have been lucky enough to attended every show this year and the plan is to do the same next year :D

We ALL just need to keep the club rolling in the direction that it is going and it will be the BEST car club anyone could wish to join.

A special thanks to Phil for this award much appreciated and keep in touch!!!!!!

John