So yeah. Managed to fix the Buddyclub and stop it knocking on the axle made driving the car a whole lot better :) Also managed to refit the catch can as the old bracket kept coming loose :)

MOT time at 9am tomorrow morning. Place your bets now on whether you reckon it'll pass or not?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brand new mate, hes clearly made it with his eyes shut, ive had to modifiy to fit the decat, bend it so it dosent foul the rad fan, had to buy a slimline fan and im going to pick up a FMIC in an hour because the manifold is at the wrong angle to put the TMIC back on.

NOT FUCKING HAPPY :/

Ive had enough of people supplying parts that dont fit, its redicolous!

When I read this, i remeber why I sold mine after going Ext gated. was a bellend and still wasnt sealed properly when i sold it.

But reading the the 10 pages following it makes me really sad i didnt carry on and solider through it

congrats liam, shes a beauty

Cheers mate, going externally gated was the best thing I've ever done. Was a ball ache because of the mess around with the mani but Zisco resolved that and its now screaming about every day and running very very well!

• 2 weeks later...

Might have a new turbo coming soon! But don't tell anybody :p

On a bad note because I always have to have one, fucking buddyclub is knocking again -_- gonna hopefully sort that on Saturday! Otherwise ill be punching the car right in its face!

Yeah unsure if the turbos happening! I hope so will be a totally custom made Jobby that isn't on any other glanza I know of! :) I've fixed the exhaust for now just gave it a little kick and it's stayed in place :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Got a Cusco brake master cylinder stopper of my brother for christmas still yet to fit.

Been having a few issues with the car recently, as regards to underboosting and weird whistiing noises from the engine. I put it down to the coldness and the fact that maybe i was getting used to the power. However i had it running when washing it today as it hadnt been driven in a few days. While washing the front bumper i noticed a horrible sound that sounded like my exhaust was blowing. on inspection i found this :(

IMG_0996_zpsb0dcb2c1.jpg

Decat is cracked, its a lot worse than it is in the pic, cracked like 3/4 of the way round :(

So took a trip up to see Mike at Tuning Developments who very kindly saved this for me

IMG_0997_zps9756dbf0.jpg

Awesome service from Tuning Developments as usual. Decided it would be better if i got a new one as im not a huge fan of getting stuff welded and i know this set-up works very very well. Hopefully get to borrow a ramp tomorrow and get it fitted as the car is undriveable!!

It's a JPerformance decat matey, been on it since I've had the car was first thing I did so its lasted around 2years. Hasn't been braced though and the exhaust has been modified a few times so I'm putting it down to that!

Dean at RW reckons it can be fixed so I'm gonna send it him to fix and then ill sell it on.