uk spec ep82 n1400 drag sled "mr bap" (vs glanza v vids. 11/12/11)

aye gary need to get those parts, drop off jeffs parts, and also take a spin to crail dude so im sure ul see it soon.

the update is pointless without any pics or vids but am working on it hopefully by weeks end il have some dial or comparisson vids,

anyone with turbo ep up for the banter in the edinburgh or glasgow area just let us know if your up for a bit of a raggle.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awesome mate!

LOVE the stance its atm....

do you not feel like putting 4efte in and TDO4/5 this little beasty thow?

being honest mate, if you had been in the little white one it was too much fun as a n/a to turn it into a turbo car! hate to think how scary this one is!!

should maybe buy another shell geo, prep it the same but do a turbo verson, would rape v's and gt's for the weight of the thing!

ok update got the first dial vid,

do you think the 6 speed is much heavier than the 5 Geo?

physicaly the boxes look very similar in size so not sure on the weight difference as the six speed uses the same size casing

What rear bumper is it Geo ??? thinking of the EP80 :D an stunning sir <_<

thanx john thats the jdm rear bumper theyre about 125 from memory if your needing one :p

awesome mate!

LOVE the stance its atm....

do you not feel like putting 4efte in and TDO4/5 this little beasty thow?

thanx man na defo not turboing this, using it as an example of how fast an na can be

now that shes taxed and motd im waiting for the next crail day, looking for a 15 dead or high 14 pass B)

should maybe buy another shell geo, prep it the same but do a turbo verson, would rape v's and gt's for the weight of the thing!

aye your rite but na

rwd next, wanting a rear wheel drive ep95 na now aswell as getting the swat bus back on the road.

you using any aftermarket management for this then mate?

yea gona take it to the drags first and see what she gets, shes still not timed up rite neather so after that il fit the blue and slightly larger 225 injectors.

wanting to respray it as there are a few dings

but heres some pics now

post-2-1319823284_thumb.jpg

post-2-1319635196_thumb.jpg

post-2-1319635239_thumb.jpg

post-2-1319635280_thumb.jpg

just wating for the first dial vid to upload, and hopefully should get some comarison vids this weekend when am out and about

ahh okay cool. im gunna start building up an n/a engine soon with 5efhe cams, uprated valve springs bit of porting, with FTE pistons lightened flywheel and pulleys, and maybe a 6 speed too <_< just need a 6 speed box and some money and it should be built by the new year :p

ahh thats good, thought you were gona brake yours? looking forward to seing a 91 na heshing it! <_<

aye heres the dial vid, qualitys a bit shite but you get the jist of how it goes through the gears.

really wanting to get some comparison vids against a v atm though but thats not happening until atleast the weekend

nice vid luke,

@ shaun aye i think if you could get the grip with some sticky slicks or track tyres i think it would be ace on a strip, but it would all depend on getting the grip from the tyres

yeah i was gunna break it, but i got offered an fe for stupid money so i had to have it lol.

picked up yesterday and just gotta try lining up the gearbox today and should be good to go. then gunna rebuild the other engine whenever i get money :)

soundo paul, aye its just sitting there waiting for ya :)

Sounds good, does it pop and spit flames like the white one?

it dosent actualy, its becuase the timings out the now till i can obtain a timing light, dont fancy buying one so its retarded the now, but pretty good on fuel as it stands.

:D fucking potent much??!

That is amazing I love how close the gears are!

thanx sparkdog, dont think im ever gona sell it tbh,

cant wait for the next crail day

gona try and get these comparison vids tonight if i have time before work

epic progress mate! love the car looks soo retro, simple but cool as fook! what tires you got on that and are they any good as i got 14inch TE37's for my civic that i may put low profiles on and slam!

• 1 month later...

a couple of vids against a glanza v i have at .6bar boost,

have another vid of them with the v at .9 top ned which shows the difference with the v at more boost, just waiting for it to upload