Shorty's ep85 " The Mountain Goat"

haha ;) yea your right all talk no action. i demand an update on yours too! you got the acis then kinda got side traked by your kp lol

and hells yea dan im aiming for japfest, isnt that much to do till then and with grant on his welding skills the exhuast will be on soon,

and cheers dude. dash was done by ron @ theflockshop.co.uk hes a legend and a good mate, he does proper pro static flocking on the diy style glue and chuck flock at ir lol so its the real deal and is waterproof and durable and wont go patchy and bald in a years time :) highly recomend his services!!!

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, an update... Well I drove it out the garage on new years day washed it then put It back in. I've lost the locking wheel nut key aswell which I'm pissed off about. So the slow puncture its had for about a year will have to stay.

no ive not tried to crack them off i dont think ive got anything that will take them off. im hoping it turns up or i can track it down. ive a bad habit of leaving the locking key on one of the wheels and forgetting about it lol.

• 4 weeks later...

well my cj rail turned up today so will crack on with the last few bits to get the fuel system ready and then fire her up i hope :)

in the meantime i need advice guys, appolagese for the crappy picks but ya get an idea

mk3 meshed grill and bumper??

DSC00202.jpg

or mk1 bumper and Toms grill?

2013-02-24123314_zps8ac21150.jpg

Edited by shorty

^^^ not possable un less you hack the toms and mk3 grills up to make a hybrid mk3 grill. the mk1 gt grills are a little slimmer so it doesnt realy line up right on a mk3 bumper tbh. could be done but seems a shame to hack up a toms grill. i paid a crazy rock bottom price for it mind so i could hack it up lol.

You might be right grant, plus i think the fact the whole car is the same color in the 1st pic isnt helping lol. Wont be black when its all done anyway lol but shhhhhh to thoese who know the colour its going!!!

• 3 weeks later...

nothing major to update as the weather is bloody cold and im workin like a dog atm :( however my fittings have turned up for my fuel reail along with my fuel filter too, oh and the black fuel line but didnt take a pic of thats as its just black hose haha

20130312_181455_zpse6ee310c.jpg

cheers mate. well i was aiming for japfest last year lol so tbh mate who realy knows when it will be finished. im finaly moving it to a newlcation where it will be dry and can worked on faaaaaar more regular.

appreciate the nice comments though and interior is nearly finished atlast :)