Afternoon all,

After consultation between Geo and myself, we have decided to have something of a reshuffle within the Admin team in an effort to better the development of the club and to try to distribute the daily work load in a more efficient manner.

I have removed the access to the admin area for those former traders/moderators who no longer require it, and we have had a restructuring within the ranks.

Although a week or two earlier than he requested, I would like to announce that Rob Bower will be stepping up from a purely Events Organiser position into that of Moderator, however Rob will still be filling his original position and will continue to organise the UKSC presence at JAE for as long as the good folk at JAE will have us. Please help me welcome Rob into the role of Moderator! :):D

Next, i think you will all agree that John (ro55ifumi) has done an amazing job of raising funds to help develop our show presence, of helping Rob and Steve as much as possible, and of simply being a true advocate of all things UKSC, including making the commitment to attend pretty much every show he possibly can since joining the club. As a result, we have decided to bestow two new positions upon John. Firstly, John will now be fulfilling the role of Moderator, so beware the e-slaps from John if you misbehave! :p Secondly, and perhaps more importantly, John has very kindly accepted the position of Club Secretary and as such will be instrumental in the continued development of the club, including the management of the annual donations/subscriptions to ensure that we can pay our rent and can keep the lights on for all our members. Please help me welcome John into the role of Club Secretary! :) ;)

And finally, this is where things get really really interesting, and talk about a shake up. The credit for this one goes to Geo, and I have to commend him on the idea because I love it. Ladies & Gentlemen, I am very pleased to announce that Steve GT has kindly accepted the position of Club Manager. This is a new position that sits directly between Super Moderator and Admin, in other words everyone on the super mod/moderator/events/trader/crew member teams report and answer to Steve. The vision in my head for this is simple - I am Geo's right hand man, Steve is my right hand man, and John, as Club Secretary, will be Steve's right hand man. There is simply no denying the colossal amount of work that Steve does behind the scenes, moderating over the Classifieds section on a regular basis which is a massive undertaking on its own, never mind other moderation duties and events organising. Steve will continue to organise the UKSC presence at Japfest and Japfest 2, but in an effort to acknowledge his true dedication to UKSC, we are very pleased that Steve will now have a significantly greater input into the development of UKSC as a club and I feel he will be instrumental in the club's future. Ladies and Gents, UKSC has a new Manager, and he drives a sexual green OEM kitted quadlight! Would you please help me welcome Steve GT into the role of Club Manager! :(:p

Cheers!

Phil.

That is some epic news for UKSC :)

Congrats and alll the best for everyone in their new positions which will only serve to further improve the extreem ep brand.

Our members are also what drives this site forward so thanks everyone for your continued support and use of the site.

Joz

Think joz has said it all there really. This club would be nothing if it wasn't for the sheer dedication of it's members so the credit goes to you guys

Thanks for the position Phil and geo it's nice to have the opportunity to put more back into the club as its served me well

Think joz has said it all there really. This club would be nothing if it wasn't for the sheer dedication of it's members so the credit goes to you guys

Thanks for the position Phil and geo it's nice to have the opportunity to put more back into the club as its served me well

^^^^ As above, the fact that this club goes from strength to strength is DOWN TO YOU ALL that attend events,meets etc, you are all a welcoming group of entusiasts and it has been a pleasure to meet everyone over the last 15 months of being involved with this club and i look forward to the rest of show season, please come an say hi as we dont bite :) its always good to put names to faces/user details

Please carry on with the helping of new members as i am sure you all will and share your starlet knowledge with all and sundry never be afraid to ask a question as someone will know the answer :)

And lastly thank you Geo, Phil and Steve for this appointment ;)

John

congrats to these lads well deserved, lov the site, and u guys are wat make it happen, im looking forward thinking it can only get better with u guys in control, and really thank u lads for your time and effort and work put in.

here to help.

chris