• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats the thing man. I really do want boost. And have always liked the glanza's but im new to turbo's etc so dont really know a good spec to look for. Im strongly siding with a dc2 again though lol

if i could go back in time id buy a nice civic and whack a race tech full turbo kit on it would have been so much cheaper "/

Cheers Lugzy boyy :) now chop chop you have until Japfest to get her on the road lmao!!! Was nice seeing you mate i will come and pick you up soon i promise!

Lol ok man I think japfest is a fair deal cuz its ages till japfest 2015 lmao. N awesome can't wait man n yer was good seeing u to and the mrs lol :-)

Yes mate, wasn't that good to be honest, the cruise in the night though was epic, by far the best cruise this year

Yeah I went down last year and left after 5 mins having seen that sheds that were there lol

if i could go back in time id buy a nice civic and whack a race tech full turbo kit on it would have been so much cheaper "/

I felt like that quite often through out my build mate haha, now its all done though im glad i stuck with a starlet tbh!

Lol ok man I think japfest is a fair deal cuz its ages till japfest 2015 lmao. N awesome can't wait man n yer was good seeing u to and the mrs lol :-)

2015!!!! Jesus!! Il probably be dead by then!!

Yeah I went down last year and left after 5 mins having seen that sheds that were there lol

Makes me laugh tbh, people taking their standard cars into a car 'show'. Then you had fiestas with bodykits on! Not for me....

Hmmm. Ull have to take me for a spin and help me decide :p obvs wouldnt get as much power as u though :(

When your out with Gareth next mate or up blackwood way give me a shout :) you on facebook? Add me - James Burnett

• 2 months later...

As some of you know my Glanza is off the road now until we see better weather :)

However a couple of days before i bought the new car this happened!

550198_10152211126580643_253107786_n.jpg

406903_10152211059125643_871097378_n.jpg

The dreaded third gear gave way! Luckily enough i had a spare box so a friend of mine swapped diffs and got her back on her feet in next to no time :)

In the new year she will be off back up to TD for a standalone ECU, my EMU is on the limit now so its a wise thing to do. Going to look at getting a bigger inlet too i will see how much gains are made from the ones they are testing up there at the moment :)

Some pictures i have taken over the last few months

259879_10152277496980643_1455457719_n.jpg

402444_10152252477280643_945952825_n.jpg

308738_10152256831015643_205686592_n.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

As said of FB mate, what a beaut!!!

Cheers mate, funny enough was scrolling down to find my build thread and come across yours so taken a look because i havent been on here for awhile! What the hell is going on?? lol why isn't it done yet?!!!

My god it hasnt half ripped the third gear to bits lol!

Didnt notice you had the TOM'S front bumper too!!! the varis and the tom's look so much alike

Looking forword to seeing what she makes with the new ecu etc :)

Yeah i done a proper job of it mate lol yeah i like the TOM's bumper theyre not so popular. Hopefully il see near 350bhp with a standalone and bigger inlet :)

I did the exact same thing to my 3rd gear haha. Right mess!

Stunning car Burny! Look forward to seeing it in the flesh!

Cheers Matt, and yeah i remember seeing it at Japfest, thank god it happened to me closer to home! Should be at a few more shows next year it was completed so late in the season this year that i never really had chance to show her off as i would have liked

As above, she is an absolute stunner. Amazing how much difference a set of wheel spacers can make, the stance is perfect!

Cheers Iddy, i done if after seeing Conor's V from Ireland, i love his car its awesome! Was a pain in the ars though, had to have all my arches done as the spacers made my wheels constantly rub lol

I think they are all 25mm mate, all depends on your wheel offset though on how you want it to look, i done alot of pissing about with different size spacers to see which looked best, i think i may even have 30's on the rear and 25's on front actually, cant quite remember lol