starlets vs fiat punto's santa pod drag day

hey up people now a mate of mine asked if we would be up for a fiat punto vs starlet day next year at the pod?

would be a bit of fun and quite simply bragging rights :)

would roughly consist of n/a starlets vs punto sportings,4efte users vs 1.4 punto's, and 5efte users vs 1.6 conversions etc etc

now this is only an idea and just to see how many people would be interested, and hopefully see some really powerful starlets out to wipe the floor with them lol.

dates etc to be discussed

my mate has already got a fair bit of interest on the punto forum so it would be ace to get a good starlet turnout!

1)

2)

3)

4)

feel free to move the thread to a more relevant section

cheers Dean :D

If theres turbo'd starlets involved it'll be a pointless affair unless its against the newer abarths probably, i managed to thrash my mates old 1.8 hgt punto in my standard glanza lol.

Still fun though

Lmfao!! They will honestly get thrashed to shit! Lol ill be up for it but only if i can race some of the bigger punto's tbh as the 85 will only be 4e but will be far to easy against the 1.4 puntos given the spec and the short ratio gearbox lol

keep it coming guys we can race betwwen ourselves aswell, and really big power cars interested?

the punto boys seem really interested and already have 4 pages of interest.

link to there thread.... CLICKY

if this goes ahead then ill never hear the end of it off my mate if they wooped us so lets get more quick cars on the list!

Dean

:)