Sites live again edit** but with errors.

Hey, the sites back up,

finaly getting access to the error logs now am home highlights this,

./domains/scot-ep.com/html/forums/cache/sql_error_log_11_28_11.cgi: Error: User db75291_ukstar already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections

The configuration file for the database has been altered which might solve these issues, but its a 50/50, if it doesent il have to take the site down and consider my hosting options, eather purchasing a bigger MySQL Container. or going to a Dedicated virtual server, On my current Server i can have up to 60 active connections which is causing the problem..

ok ive upgraded the container but ive not made it public on fb yet or anywhere else, the sites back on and im hoping this sortes it but il find out in due course if we get more of thats f**king ipb errors.

if anyones reading this, i also need to sort out a new hosting provider, someone thats prefrably based in the uk with a great customer service, so open go suggestions as this new container is an extra 50 quid a month,

ok ive upgraded the container but ive not made it public on fb yet or anywhere else, the sites back on and im hoping this sortes it but il find out in due course if we get more of thats f**king ipb errors.

if anyones reading this, i also need to sort out a new hosting provider, someone thats prefrably based in the uk with a great customer service, so open go suggestions as this new container is an extra 50 quid a month,

Id be tempted by Sock's offer.

Or i have a VPS with bytemark. they are great!

bytemark.co.uk