• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I just live in the past where Auto's were slush box piles of cack which changed down when you didn't want to,changed up too early and took about 10 minutes to change gear. I understand times have moved on, but I don't think I'd ever by an Auto car unless it was a Lambo or Ferarri with paddles...

couldnt agree more... supra isnt exactly a new car though is it, there a very old car to be fair..

400bhp is alot of power, but you need it when they weigh 1510kg's...

264bhp/ton = 400bhp jdm supra

243bhp/ton = your old glanza...

So wont be much faster tbh...

will sound good tho...

The auto boxes in supras were supposed to be the best of there time and are probably still better than some now..

Plus getting 600hp in a supra is a piece of cake concidering what you have to do to get half that in a starlet haha.

I love supras :)

trust me this would eat my starlet alive like end off! it scares the shit out of me this like haha, also with the supra before was doing 120mph(PRIVATE ROAD) and the engine felt it was just getting tickeld, if i did this with the starlet it was like screaming its tits off :)

it bloody flys this supra like boost is just awesome and another 100bhp is going to be really sexual indeed!

only boosting 0.6 bar as well and Made 310bhp bring on 1.2 bar :):)

Lol why do people compare peak power figures? They mean nothing in the real world!

Nice car though, I absolutely love Supras, personally I'd change the wheels. I was hoping we could say you've finally got a proper gearbox. :D

Lol why do people compare peak power figures? They mean nothing in the real world!

Nice car though, I absolutely love Supras, personally I'd change the wheels. I was hoping we could say you've finally got a proper gearbox. :D

:D

get a real car pal,never mind gearbox :D

my mums got one of these a 99 jdm vvti tt model with the front spoiler ect. hers is stock except for a kakimoto cat back and a hks panel filter and blitz boost gauge and im sure it runs .9 bar which i thought was stock boost?

you can tell when the second turbo comes in, pulls nice! lovely cars these, got to get a decent exhaust on them!

my mums got one of these a 99 jdm vvti tt model with the front spoiler ect. hers is stock except for a kakimoto cat back and a hks panel filter and blitz boost gauge and im sure it runs .9 bar which i thought was stock boost?

you can tell when the second turbo comes in, pulls nice! lovely cars these, got to get a decent exhaust on them!

that is mint your mum has a supra !! give me her phone number :D

yea 0.6 bar is stock mate...

yep these pull like trains feel just can keep on going amazing and yes hks silent hi power exhaust is en route sound beasted! :D

Haha :D

I'm actually gonna buy you some sort of prize when you finally get a car with a manual gearbox lol.

Plans for future mods? T51R? :D

come on... get a decent car please?? what car have you actually had that is worth talking about?? hahaha!

get a glanza or a GT or somthing??

rover =FAIL! :D

come back when you even own a jap car PAL

XXXXX

• 3 weeks later...

new hks silent hi power fitted sounds a beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaasssstttttttt

DSCF0488.jpg

DSCF0489.jpg

another picture of the fully flocked interior pictures do not do any justice of what a butey this is!

DSCF0494.jpg

hks ssqv fitted

386597_10150476360084291_515659290_8340396_2011525357_n.jpg

mates glazna V with the monstar!

406460_10150528259939291_515659290_8544049_1906359407_n.jpg

Edited by iamlegend

Do you need any special adapters or anything to fit the bov on there's? I might put one on my mums and see if she notices.

yes mate you will need a supra specific fitting kit as its a really tight space if you go universal! get it done sounds awesome!

She looks stunning mate, I'll own one one day :(

got to love that sexy fat ass!

indeed the ass on the supra is the best ass you have ever seen!

love the angle on the exhaust we need vids

indeed angle is the best with the hks! vids will be shortly :ph34r: this thing pops and bangs like no tomorrow!

supra looks awsome much side ways driving ?? :-D

haha yes most nights at first was scary but now throwing it round corners haha it is fun indeed!

Looks sweet mate, just needs some new wheels ^_^

yea man new wheels this saturday there lurrvvlleeyyy :thumbsup:

Exhaust and BOV are awesome additions dude.

:thumbsup:
  • 2 weeks later...

paid another visit to JM IMPORTS .........well got my new wheels fitted today:) at FIRST I was not to sure about them as I have always went for black or gun metal wheels and never been a fan of chrome wheels so thought I would try somthing different, BUT these have grown on me alot and I think they look awesome!! pleased I went with 19s now as mabys the 18s would look lost in the arches...originally was going to get some rota GTRs but thought get some proper wheels this time for the suppy! there 5zigen alloys with falken tyres, fronts are 19x9J and rears 19x10J 114.3 PCD, 37 offset.

DSCF0513.jpg

DSCF0516.jpg

DSCF0515.jpg

DSCF0517.jpg

DSCF0518.jpg

DSCF0520.jpg

DSCF0532.jpg

DSCF0521.jpg

DSCF0533.jpg

next on the list BC RACING COILOVERS!!! SO IT SITS LIKE THIS :D

photoshop.jpg

Edited by iamlegend