well the glanza is PROV sold so....

basically thought I needed a supra in my life again but this time a twin turbo so had a look around and got this immaculate jap import white supra 98 spec facelift from JM imports(top lads) :D went to view it last week next couple days put a deposit on it had to be done! its super clean and completly stock which is what i wanted as i have LOTS of plans for this YES NEW WHEELS FIRST! :p

picked it up yesterday and had lot of fun driving it back power is immence pulls you right back in your seat! RWD+BOOST=FTW!

its running 310 BHP now at 06 bar of boost going for some big power with this but soon to be 450BHP :p

the dash and most of inside has been fully flocked what cost £1000s looks amazing pictures dont do justice ;)

also private plate was included niceeeeeeee!

oh its triptonic so its MANUAL and auto the pedal shifting is brilliant so much fun..

part I love is it has a active spoiler at the front lip so can set it to auto which when going over a certian speed the spoiler activates and goes on show MINT ;)

any hoo here is some piccys...

DSCF0228.jpg

DSCF0226.jpg

DSCF0225.jpg

DSCF0227.jpg

DSCF0235.jpg

DSCF0237.jpg

DSCF0233.jpg

DSCF0224.jpg

DSCF0247.jpg

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

streetracer starlet- if there was like button i would like that comment LOL ^^

cheers chaps yep beast indeed! also insurance is exactly what i am paying for the glanza so ;) just cost 144 to change it over to the suppy ;)

so will go down in march for my renewal hopfully as more no claims and driving experience :p

had the back end out on this thing today foook me was intence hahahah!!

RWD + wet=FTMFW!

loads of updates to come very soon :p

Looking good bud. Is there a medical reason you buy Auto cars? Genuine question? I just feel auto boxes kill any perfomance car LOL

Get the BPU package on it and let it roar ;)

My mates running 8 seconds on the quarter mile in his auto supra its producing 1200 rwhp

Looking good bud. Is there a medical reason you buy Auto cars? Genuine question? I just feel auto boxes kill any perfomance car LOL

Get the BPU package on it and let it roar ;)

cheers guys she is a beast! absolute pleasure to drive its so comfy and power is NUTS cant wait for the basic 400BHP coming soon....

erm no medical problems :) LOL.... love autos, end of really! this is tiptronic so its really fun shifting the gears on the steering wheel.

yep BPU is 2nd on the list but wheels is a MUST have some nice wheels in mind going to make it lovley, back tyre is 285/35/18 :( ;)

yea you feel auto kills performance when GTRs and most supras etc are the same and they are silly quick... strange..

^^nice 1000+ bhp supra will be genius :D

oh its triptonic so its MANUAL and auto the pedal shifting is brilliant so much fun..

Tiptronic... That isnt a Manual... No clutch pedal... Its an automatic with up and down switchs... ;)

However, cant say Supra's arent gorjous cars... Clean buy, how much u give...

How did I know Socks would be the first to comment ;)

Pretty much what I was going to say though :(

Does look rather nice though mate and its a step in the right direction this time at least (twin turbo) :) lol