Watch It Guys..

Just crashed the SR (not bad thank god), was going round an island straight over about 25mph when it just started sliding.. Couldn't do anything but hold on an hit the curb :( Damp road + diesel just don't mix well eh :rolleyes:

Its bent the wishbone and hopefully nothing else, the Speedline is wrecked as well I think meh :(

Drive carefully guys :blush:

:( thats shit!

I couldda held it :p

na tbh shorter hatchbacks can catch u off guard in winter!

Hope you get it sorted bbe :( x

Its not like I didn't know the island like, been round there loads!

Seriously, It happened so fast I could hardly do anything :(

Its at my uncles garage now, hopefully wont cost to much for a new wishbone and whatever, I've just had to book tomorrow off work as I can't get in :/

That sucks! SO glad though that it isn't written off and more importantly you're okay!

Lol.. My brother said "and you was gonna buy a 200bhp GT" :rolleyes:

He has a point lol you need a lot of self control with that much power under your toe!

I can't get insurance on one yet.. They want 2.5k so they can feck off!

One day.. ;)

how old are you luke??? I've just renewed my insurance with adrian flux with all the mods for 1200 for the year :/ im 20 with 3 years no claims

glad your okay mate and as you said people need to be careful as it may be warmer but still slippy as hell!

Cheers guys, just looking around for a wishbone now, Toyota want £150 for one! :o

And I know right Amjad :lol:!

how old are you luke??? I've just renewed my insurance with adrian flux with all the mods for 1200 for the year :/ im 20 with 3 years no claims

glad your okay mate and as you said people need to be careful as it may be warmer but still slippy as hell!

I'm 19 mate, 20 in July and will have 3 years no claims this May!

Well after ringing about 10 scrap yards I found one local, picked it up and found out that the bush that goes to the chassis was smaller than the original.. Cue alot of swearing I had to ring about again and managed to find one in Birmingham, picked it up and will wait for the morning to fit :)

So for anyone wondering if wishbones are the same on Glanza's / N/A's.. They are BUT the bushes vary!