up to you, if you want to go the extra bit have water.......id use milk to get some extra carbs/fats/protein in there in the morning to set you up for the day.....i use the green topped milk....red if you want to go balls to wall (i hate it)

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hav 7 weetabix for breakfast m just about to up it to 9-10,il make 2 wholemeal bread sannys with cheese salad onion tomato n reggae sauce (the shiz) n il eat anythin inbetween then for dinna itl mostly comprise of pasta,meat or fish dishes or sumtimes i combine them, but i kid u not wen i say this, i get hungry every half hour and as u read this il b makin t and a bowl of weetabix lolol :-D

weetabix doesnt fill me up for shit....3 pieces with a cut up banana/strawberrys will last me about an hour, porridge is where its at....

what fish dishes do you have? fish is alot quicker to cook so id like to add more to my diet.....any particular fish?

ive been advised to eat the top feeders to get better quality nutrients, any truth in that?

im currently training to be a personal trainer

currently cant use the gym tho because had massive shoulder surgery, however when im training i try to eat good sources of protein aswell as good supplements. If your on a budget 5kg of protein from myprotein.com is like £45

weetabix doesnt fill me up for shit....3 pieces with a cut up banana/strawberrys will last me about an hour, porridge is where its at....

what fish dishes do you have? fish is alot quicker to cook so id like to add more to my diet.....any particular fish?

ive been advised to eat the top feeders to get better quality nutrients, any truth in that?

i usually buy fresh salmon from asda or morrisons mate,if im skint then river cobbler or trout,lovely bit of fish. oven bag or grill.

n yeh "u r wot u eat" phrase is pretty effectiv asad because if the animal or fish has been on a good diet and had exercise itself it really maximizes its muscle tissue density and reduces its fat level 2,therefore in turn u eat a beta quality meat and its protein levels wil b much higher

Hi all I've been training for a few years on and off off pending on work etc I'm more into bulk size and strength at moment I'm a 50 inch chest and nearly 19 inch arms I have at least four protein shakes a day and plenty of meat to Feed my body I do one week doing the heaviest weights I can on everything I train then the following week lighter weights more reps which keeps my size I like to stick to usn igf 1 pure protein as I think that works best for me but it everyone is different another couple of months trying to bulk then time to start trying to rip up as I find that the hardest thing to do lol following a strict diet :)

if the animal or fish has been on a good diet and had exercise itself it really maximizes its muscle tissue density and reduces its fat level 2,therefore in turn u eat a beta quality meat and its protein levels wil b much higher

That's pretty smart I never thought of that :)

Need to up my meat intake, I use whey simply because it's cheaper than meat etc

Starting Stronglifts 5x5 this week, should be interesting if I can progress only doing Squats, Bench, Deadlift, Rows and Overhead press!

gotta be honest fella's. i am an adonis! haha

nuff said. but seriously starting to cut down on my food.. had a rough week for reasons some of you know and ive lost a stone in a week. probably not healthy but its good for me because im a chunky monkey lol

i went from 11.5 stone to 17 stone in about 2-3 years. looking to cut back down to about 13 stone and just toning up.

my biggest hurdle is going to be food, because i dont like any fruit :/ ill eat vegetables, but im not gunna start munching raw veg haha.

need a diet plan that doesnt include fruit or nuts lol any suggestions?

Cut out all junk? Try to have porridge for breakfast and limit eating after 8pm to just protein, no carbs. Eat small regular meals, try to limit fats to olive oil, oily fish etc.

Apart from the above you don't have to go crazy to lean up, I'm naturally a big guy too but as long as I don't eat crap and exercise regularly it's all good :)

yeah. its not like i dont train either. i run on a monday. and play bball on a thursday and friday

i mean i used to be pretty ripped, but its hidden by my podge now haha so just looking to cut fat more than anything :)

UKSC fat fighters FTW lol

Never been a fan or the gym, training or generally moving my ass on the sofa, however, since joining the gym in January I am now addicted. I've never eaten healthily and I don't eat fruit or veg plus I still smoke (I am working on this - now being down to no more than 4 a day during the week due to work stress) I've always been lucky to have a decent figure but age and gravity does finally take its toll and you have the take action.

Now down at the gym 3-4 times a week and mainly working on cardio at the minute to increase my heart strength. Should be starting on weights soon so I can tone up vital areas!! The bf is very much into training so he has helped me change my diet and I no longer snack on crisps/junk and I now drink plenty of water and have proper meals. My downside is I hate food so when I do feel like not eating I now use meal replacement to ensure I'm still getting some goodness.

I wish everyone the best of luck on reaching their goal as I now realise how much dedication it takes to stay in shape!!!

Zo x