i only weigh 7 stone.... im 5ft9 skinny as fuck but last year i had 6 weeks of pure dedication to the gym, 3x 3hour seshes per week, every day ate two hole chicken breasts 4 protien shakes 6 createne and this was on top of my daily intake witch is pretty healthy,

at the end of the 6 weeks i was 8.5 stone and had grown 6 inches round my chest, 3 inches round each arm and was toned to fuck!

but then shortly after i got the flu and lost it all :(

only just joined another gym and going to try get back into it!

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get on a mass gainer man

/>http://www.myprotein.com/uk/products/hard-gainer-extreme

I did 2 months on that stuff and put on nearly 1 and half stone.

My mate whos a bodybuilder at 18 and came 2nd in a contest last year at 17 told me to try this stuff just after a gym session, hes going to be on bodybuilding.com teen bodybuilder of the month next month he said.

/>http://www.amazon.co.uk/Nutrisport-Atlas-Super-Gainer-Strawberry/dp/B0013G4MFY/ref=sr_1_4?s=drugstore&ie=UTF8&qid=1324418705&sr=1-4

Im way too scared though man, if i can get myself ripped for summer and know i can do it im going for 15 stone over next winter before i cut down.

Their value stuff looks quite good, contains BCAAs and Glutamine! What's the taste like evilecho?

i found strawberry was the best and for all that is holey stay away from banana is tastes like dog shit :p i havent tried the others yet

Edited by evilecho

I'm really underweight, 9.5 stone at 18 and i'm 6ft 1. I eat a lot of food healthy and unhealthy and i'm not food fussy at all. I'm a mechanic so do quite a lot of physical work but a need to gain weight and muscle. Should i just start using weight gain power shakes?

Do you go to the gym? No point having supplements if your not working out.

What i was told to do when i 1st started out was to get my diet sorted out while doing gym sessions before taking any supplements, then bring in a whey protein supplement with 80% whey and get some fish oils.

Nah mate, i wouldnt advise it tbf. Im a mechanic myself and tbh it aint that physical unless your manhandling engines out on the hourly rate and squatting, bench pressing, deadlifting it etc.

If you get some basic heavy enough weights you can work from home in 12 minutes and no need to go gym, but i find it harder that way to concentrate when theres the 'View New Content' button on uksc and tv is on.

i was 15.5 stone of bulk (im 6ft 4) had surgery on my shoulder just before xmas

im now closer to 13 stone : ( as a result.....so basically snooze ya loose

can go back to the gym next week so my physio says though.

ill update you with my new training prog' im working on.....boooya

not sure what difference youll notice tbh, its exactly the same....probably is the same company lol

Nah mine is hydrolysed whey so it's absorbed quickly, but it doesn't contain any BCAA or Glutamine

i only weigh 7 stone.... im 5ft9 skinny as fuck but last year i had 6 weeks of pure dedication to the gym, 3x 3hour seshes per week, every day ate two hole chicken breasts 4 protien shakes 6 createne and this was on top of my daily intake witch is pretty healthy,

at the end of the 6 weeks i was 8.5 stone and had grown 6 inches round my chest, 3 inches round each arm and was toned to fuck!

but then shortly after i got the flu and lost it all :(

only just joined another gym and going to try get back into it!

That's quite impressive! I'd lay off the creatine though until maybe you're well into training and maybe when you reach a plateau.

i found strawberry was the best and for all that is holey stay away from banana is tastes like dog shit :p i havent tried the others yet

Nice one! All the Myprotein ones taste really good but I've never used BCAA or Glutamine (for long anyway). I'll probably order a small tub to try it out :)

Off to gym now! :p

Some people do naturally have good genes and a good metabolism other can't fun it harder to he what they want to achieve but there are ways and means round everything don't give up if u begin to struggle with something but all people are different so the same programmes won't suite everyone just like the same diet won't suite anyone or everyone so it all trial and error when it comes to each person

Some people do naturally have good genes and a good metabolism other can't fun it harder to he what they want to achieve but there are ways and means round everything don't give up if u begin to struggle with something but all people are different so the same programmes won't suite everyone just like the same diet won't suite anyone or everyone so it all trial and error when it comes to each person

its a scientific fact that sum people dont have "good genes". every human is capable of buildin good dense muscle thru the right diet and trainin ma man

U see I'm the opposite I can bulk up really quick an easy I'm not small now but find it 10x as hard to rip up no matter what diet and c.v I try and dropping weights but more reps etc but I must admit I do like being strong

depends on your body type id say. some people finder it harder to put weight on.....they usually bang the roids lol

look it up from any PROPER website,trust me i now wot im on about,wrote programs for people with difrent body types and all of em achieved ther goals.just all depends on diet,water intake,how and wen u snack and with wot and wot type of trainin u do.

im with paulstarletSR i can eat what ever i want and put sod all weight on but when i started training i changed the way i eat as in times, foods and also the ammount of coffee i drank!

after sorting that out i stuck on just under 2 stone in about 6 to 8 months

then i had a bad injury and lost almost all my gains as i reverted back to my old diet :( now im back training again and already getting gains after 3/4 weeks :D

look it up from any PROPER website,trust me i now wot im on about,wrote programs for people with difrent body types and all of em achieved ther goals.just all depends on diet,water intake,how and wen u snack and with wot and wot type of trainin u do.

I know i was joking .... harsh reality with people who dont know what they are doing. the human body is the most efficient engine out there