• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 days a week

use impact whey protein from my protein and Beast creature creatine (cycled).....been at it a good solid 5months now noticing the gains, i used to be a slow15 stone fat fuck so its a slow process changing fat>muscle but ive come a very long way my thinkings changed alot as to what kind of foods i eat...dont touch fizzy drinks anymore water 99% of the time

im also at uni so its hard to get good regular meals so i get chicken subways, healthest/thinnest pizzas with loads of chicken...eat the best i can get and cook when i cant be arsed...

Aye, been going for 2 months now and proper getting into it.. I NEED to get a diet though! I'm taking Matrix protein everyday (1 on non gym days 2 on gym days). Seen your pictures on FB Ty and no homo here but you are ripppped :lol:

Its more what protein you can neck back aswell lol i thought maximuscle promax protein tasted disgusting used to always make me feel sick i threw half of it away, Then i moved on to USN diet whey for a while, Strawberry flavour tasted like nesquik milkshake :) well recommended. And holland and barrets did a half price thing on protein there own brand which is not that bad either.

supplements only make a 10-15% difference..i was on whey protein for about 9months..ran out now for like 2-3 weeks just get a little sore the next day..if you can have meals instead it is way better..if you eat that much chicken breast for example..been dieting for about 2-3months lost 14kilos now just clean bulking..need a bit more size..few abs poping out also

5 days a week

use impact whey protein from my protein and Beast creature creatine (cycled).....been at it a good solid 5months now noticing the gains, i used to be a slow15 stone fat fuck so its a slow process changing fat>muscle but ive come a very long way my thinkings changed alot as to what kind of foods i eat...dont touch fizzy drinks anymore water 99% of the time

im also at uni so its hard to get good regular meals so i get chicken subways, healthest/thinnest pizzas with loads of chicken...eat the best i can get and cook when i cant be arsed...

Agreed, pretty difficult to eat well at uni :(

Seen your pictures on FB Ty and no homo here but you are ripppped :lol:

LOL I gotta agree, what's your training regime like Ty?

I've been training on and off for about 2-3 years now, went from 100kg when I started to 74kg. I've usually had to stop for about 3 months about twice a year when exams/assignments pile up :(

Made good progress on my gap year for about 6 months training 4/5 days a week, half cardio/half weights need to get back into it again though!!

Supplements I use are Myprotein Impact Deluxe Whey Protein. I've also used Myprotein creatine and although it gives good strength/endurance gains you look very puffy and you lose strength when cycling off, not using that stuff again tbh! Tried using powdered Glutamine for recovery but it's the most disgusting thing ever lol..gonna need to force it down when I start back!

5-6 times a week, eat every four hours if not i have a reflex mass gainer as it contains shit loads of carbs and protein, also have a fast acting carb drink post workout with a whey protein :-)

I only do twice a week gym and football 3 times a week. Take 90+protein on gym days with creatine. Tbh I'm lazy and snack too much and I need too diet more to lose the gut. But my arms are coming along ok....lol

And yes id bum Ty too..... ;D

Did it solid for 2 years 5 nights a week, then started training and competing in strongman events til i partially tore my delt. Back to training end of march and hopefully be competing again next year.

What is it youre training for, i.e overall goal? :-)

Haha starbuck im in stiches here lol.. Good to see im not the only 1 then, was only expecting like 2 replys on this thread you all seem to be more into than me. :o Im currently on no supplments what so ever and follow no diet plan. I have been off for around 3 mounths and just have kept myself rather active press ups light weights at home etc. keeps me ripped Starting bulking/ cutting on monday so will be training really hard 7 meals a day gym 4 times a week. So hopefully should see some good gains, im not sure on what protein im going to be using yet but there is some really good bargins on this sight should try it out http://www.goldstarsupplements.co.uk/ click on all supplments next day free delivery also. My overall goal is to have the perfect summer body for the bitches this year lol :p

Ha! More people than I thought :p... I used to go to the gym but I'm now a peasant and can't afford to, so I've decided to hit it hard at home and on the street... I've just been doing different weights, press ups and sit ups in the house and then going for roughly 20 mile bike rides and running a bit. I did a few weeks ago anyway and then slipped off it a bit so put pictures of my podgey upper body on FB for people to insult me and get me motivated (feel free to throw a few at me lol). I'm just eating chicken, turkey, fish, bananas, brown rice, lots of green veg and drinking lots of water :). Going to do a weekly update to show any results :p

back in the day i used to use body fortress muscle and weight gainer,protein shakes and creatine from holland barrett.

it sed no more than 2 weight gain shakes a day,i was on 5 and eatin lots of food,from cakes to good stuff like all meats n fish (i was a butcher so that was easily dun lol)

on top of that i dun NO cardio n had abite to eat n 1 of each shake before bed for maximum gain. the result? 3st 2lb in 3months,strength went thru the roof, i was up to 16st 2lb,i lost 1st rippin up n this is how i stayed until my ex and a near death car crash put me back a few squares.getin back to it now,not far off itbig_scots_hunk_34105509.jpg

I would say "you are what you eat". Don't just rely purely on protein shakes as they're just to substitute food. Some of my friends used to drink them 24/7 and hardly ate. They should be taken more at crucial times when your not able to get to food down you, when you wake up, after your workout and before you go to bed. Protein shakes (Liquids) digest quicker then solids so they're great for those times. Make sure your eating proteins like fish, chicken breast, egg whites, extra lean beef if you want red meat, brown rice, sweet potato and lots of greens. Good fats like certain nuts are good. I take cod liver oil capsules and an animal pak for vitamins. I train 5 days a week, train 1 body part a day and I use AST VP2 whey protein isolate. Its a bit pricey as its more pure then whey concentrate but well worth it.

Try to cut out all junk food if your strict, fizzy drinks and drink plenty of water.

Hope this helps

Good on you Adam it's good to have abit of meat on you saves bulking then cutting dude, ye keep us updated im also going to do this :-) Looking good paul how old are you on the above dude ^

was 21 bud, im 25 now, pic dont do me justice tbh,my pale scottish skin shows no definition. my arms wer 17in all round lol

was strong n only had 10% body fat