Stefans TD04 Glanza V

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

hey mate..your new manifold is on its way to ya!!!! thank you for being super patient..really appreciate it. if there's anything else i can help you with...dont hesitate to PM :)

Thanks mate much appriciated

Update

Found a boost leak so did a bodge repair with a rockstar can, tape and some old radiator hose to stop.it rubbing through again

DSC_0524_zpsadf21208.jpg

Also decided to make my car a bit more practical as I'm using it daily and the bride's were a bit much for 20 miles a day so got a pair of dc2 recaros cheap off someone who was breaking one lol

DSC_0500_zpsf089930c.jpg

And here's a few pics I've taken

DSC_0499_zpscf821771.jpg

DSC_0482_zps58962cbc.jpg

I need those harnesses so bad! :D Which ones they are?

they are trs power harnesses, i got them dirt cheap from a girl i know and never seen another set like them lol

today i was bored and had thoughts of selling my advans and thought i should try them on before i make a desicion so i test fitted one and ohh my god!! i love them i need tyres for them now lol

http://s1222.photobucket.com/user/marbles1993/media/1012327_10201060740112029_363870437_n_zpsfac515ca.jpg.html'>1012327_10201060740112029_363870437_n_zp

Sat and read this whole thread this morning, then was sat reading Banzai this afternoon and see a pic of yours made it into their Crail show report! Small world eh!

Car's looking real smart dude, I really like the green rotas myself but sometimes it's cool to change it up a bit, keeps things interesting :)

• 1 month later...

havnt updated in a while but ive done a few things to the car over the past few weeks,

first off i bought a hispec 4 pot kit off bogie on here who was breaking his track car and they have made a huge difference in the car, stops so easily now, had to fit 7mm spacers on the front to make the wheels fit over them though but looks alot better with the brakes and spacers

before:

DSC_0976_zps93e9a77e.jpg

after:

DSC_0977_zps60d0741e.jpg

DSC_0980_zpsf7ac4dc1.jpg

DSC_0981_zps1bf798bf.jpg

next i got another 2 yokohama prada spec 2 tyres and got them all fitted to the advans and got them fitted to the car along with a pair of orange indicators, looks so different now, still prefer the green wheels but fancied a change for a while and the green ones are starting to flake in places so will get them refurbed in the same colour

DSC_1001_zps2a86150b.jpg

DSC_1004_zps3dcb95ec.jpg

DSC_1006_zps44037599.jpg

DSC_1028_zpsb3cdae0d.jpg

DSC_1041_zps946441d6.jpg

but yesterday i came home to work to find that the wind had blowen an old bumper off a celica ive been breaking into the side of the glanza braking the wing mirror and denting the door and scratching the wing and door, but luckily im working in a bodyshop and my boss is letting me get it all fixed this week but have to stay late and do it in my own time :)

DSC_1033_zps301c281b.jpg

will update when its all looking fresh and fixed, will be doing my bonnet and bumper too as there all stone chipped and theres paint flaking on my bumper