fu#kin tanker drivers

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're all sheep. 7 days notice they must give for a strike and nothings been put in yet!!!

So every fucker and his dog starts worrying and queuing and bang.... petrol prices rise a bit so the greedy forecourts can make a buck or two from panic buyers

They're all sheep. 7 days notice they must give for a strike and nothings been put in yet!!!

So every fucker and his dog starts worrying and queuing and bang.... petrol prices rise a bit so the greedy forecourts can make a buck or two from panic buyers

I keep telling everyone this and do they listen? Do they f*ck! :angry2:

lmao i got woken up by a phonecall from my mum saying 'ohh my god!! GET PETROL NOW THERES MASSIVE QUES EVERYONES GETTING PETROL SO I AM TOO' just went ah, ok. and hang up and went back to sleep ahah :p im not gunna go to a petrol station to que for like 2 hours and pay over the odds for nothing

One of the main reasons forecourts run out of fuel is cuz of the panic buyers that brim there tanks even though they don't really need it makes me

Laugh I drove passed a morrisons this morning

At half past 7 and there was 30 cars all queuing trying to get fuel there's just no need for it lol

Edited by pick1

I didnt even know about the strikes till people were saying about places running out of fuel. its stupid, all people are doing is giving the government extra money, so nothing will really be affected over the strike as every retard is putting every litre in that they can.

as said, the strike isnt even official yet and they have to give 7 days notification until it takes place :)

everyone who is panic buying now will end up having to buy again in a week or so anyway as they would have used it all! so these massive que's are absolutely pointless :(

sort it out people :)

I fuelled up because I have to, just like usual. £95 for a full tank of diesel ^_^

Same lol have to work from the van so would be gutted if there was none because of the panic.

only £50 to fill the Glanza with V-Power tho....happy days!

Mike

^^^^^^^^^

Fucking right!! What the hell is happened to people making a stand! Sales are up 80% ffs thats a big lining to the taxman and the petrol companys purses!!! The price takes the pjss. sick of the avarage joe getting screwed!! Nows the time for the working man to strike!!!!!!

Lol liam got in before my post ;)