fu#kin tanker drivers

I couldn't help but notice recently too that pretty much every road in Nottinghamshire is having average speed cameras installed if they don't already have them.... Not being funny but, if the government have enough money to put a line of 4 speed cameras up every mile, they can afford to do something about fuel prices and the taxes.... The public is getting bummed by the government, raping us all in the forecourt and then on the road as well... The nation needs to do something.

I keep thinking about how to cut down all the fucking cameras lol. Someone will soon enough. I hope.

Edited by aaddzz123
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my local shell has run out of Vpower already and alot of the petrol stations have run out of diesel too, all from panic buyers, i'm not filling up till i need to because by then all the morons will have theres and the tanker drivers that are NOT on strike will have delivered some nice fresh fuel for me not to queue up for :p

Einstein here was on empty...to say i was livid was an understatement!!

Wanted some v-power, cars pinking like a mofo thought id put some higher quality stuff in to see if it helps before i get a chance to look at it further

shell = closed for 30min (probs boshing one out the cnut)

sainsbury = queued the fck out

asda = queued the fck out

Tesco= miles away

Sat there like a lemon to get some of sainsburys super...helped massively and it drank less so it was worth the unnecessary wait.

basically imagine 95ron is a blackberry and momentum 99 is an iPhone the shop has loads of iPhones in stock and a delivery of blackberrys is being done SLOWLY yet nobody is allowed in the shop untill the delivery is done. pointless if I wasn't on empty needing to get to work I wouldnt of bothered to wait

I've been out a 6.30 this morning to go and put some in the girlfriends KA. Queued for an hour or she wasn't getting to work this morning. It was waaay past the reserve haha. I got to the pay desk and the

Guy went only £15? I just said yeah :) unlike 90% of the country in not panicing and falling into the governments tax pocket lol

I had to top it up today because I will not be in the country for a few days. Garage next to me had stupid prices £1.459 / l

How can they do that ? There was about 50 cars so I just drove to shell where I fill up all the time price there was £1.379 and only 10 cars :D

I couldn't help but notice recently too that pretty much every road in Nottinghamshire is having average speed cameras installed if they don't already have them.... Not being funny but, if the government have enough money to put a line of 4 speed cameras up every mile, they can afford to do something about fuel prices and the taxes.... The public is getting bummed by the government, raping us all in the forecourt and then on the road as well... The nation needs to do something.

I keep thinking about how to cut down all the fucking cameras lol. Someone will soon enough. I hope.

Speculate to accumulate!

What about fuel prices guys ??? I filled up yesterday and payed £153.9 yesterday for super unleaded on Anglesey, North Wales

Nearly had a bloody hart attack, 10pence raise in a week !

i filled the clio up last night but they had no normail diesel so had to put vpower diesel in and they had no unleaded left either! lol

if anyone gets mega desperate there is 1/2 a tank of vpower in the sr! :lol:

All about the mopeds lads ;) £7 to fill up today and i'll get 120 miles out of that lol.

Tesco and Esso are out of unleaded, travelled to work this morning and got some at my local shell garage, bloke who I paid said to me " Your not needing to worry about the panic then" I said nope not stupid enough nor do I have to lol.