• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yooo.

Not on management quite yet. I'm going for haltech, 750 injectors, and paddle clutch. Then it will be ready for mapping :).

Sounds like a plan to me.

I've never seen someone with such a love hate relationship with their car either it must have only been 2 weeks ago you were on about selling it haha

Good to see you sticking with it though as much as it angers you at times you obviously love it!

Aww thought you where going to give is some in that video haha! Give it some beans and post that!!!!

Haha, i'll get something a bit more fruity for you when I have time man.

Sounds like a plan to me.

I've never seen someone with such a love hate relationship with their car either it must have only been 2 weeks ago you were on about selling it haha

Good to see you sticking with it though as much as it angers you at times you obviously love it!

Aha, yeah just winding people up lol. Gets the better of me sometimes but tbh I wouldn't, and have no intensions to sell it :).

Well, shit went the fuck down tonight. FINALLY had the time to get back and do some long awaited plans on the car regarding the wings :).

Let me just say now, i'm not sharing how we did it, but they are fucking solid and look so sick!! And obviously serve a purpose too.

I'll let the pictures do the talking :).

IMAG0386_zps89152aff.jpg

IMAG0391_zpsbcfa88c8.jpg

Masked them up just to tidy the inside with a bit of black paint.

IMAG0396_zpsb71204e5.jpg

IMAG0399_zpsaa022cf3.jpg

IMAG0402_zps5e6208e4.jpg

IMAG0405_zpsaac5b681.jpg

Let the comments roll in.

Im actually a fan. Ive always fancied doing something similar to mine, but dont have big enough balls to start cutting my perfectly good wings and stuff.

Thanks man haha.

Yeah, that's what I love. Everyone is too scared to do stuff like this lool!! My wings were/are literally mint, we did practise on an old shitty wing I had to get it perfect then just followed it as a guide and it worked fine. So rather happy really.

you going to put wider wheels and tires on it to serve the purpose of extending the wings?

Yeah they will be spaced out and some R888's on the front at some point. The purpose is not to have wide wheels, it's to let out trapped air from the wings.

Fuck some big ass changes here mate

Yeah man, it's come a long way!

Another great update mate...Go on tell us how you did it.

I'm thinking more & more of black rims.....

Al.

:)

Haha, hmm do I tell or do I not :p.

Deffo man, can't go wrong with black on black!!

by the way what are peoples thoughts on the wings, I mean exactly by do you all think the cut out is too small or should I go bigger?

Cool man, we'll see!

What's up? Don't like it? :).

love you inspiration with trying different things as your not a sheep and follows every one else...

am I seeing right here thow huge chunk of wing been cut out and left or is it getting filled or somthing

more pictures required :)

love you inspiration with trying different things as your not a sheep and follows every one else...

am I seeing right here thow huge chunk of wing been cut out and left or is it getting filled or somthing

more pictures required :)

Yep, you're correct. There has been a piece cut out! Mental I know. But in all honesty, who gives a flying fuck lol! Everyone is too the same, people are too scared to do shit like this and I don't really care lol. It's not like their the only pair of wings in the entire world and I can never change it again.

There will be more added to them, don't worry.

I have more pictures, but they rather reveal how they have been made which I don't want to share at the moment haha.