Ah sweet can you remember how much they charge you? Where abouts your from? Canterbury? You must be local!

I know the boys down there anyway but I paid £250 for my front exit which is 3" to a 4" box then back to 3" out the bumper.

My mate luke in the videos only paid £90 for a buddy club spec2 style back tube. But I got him a good discount.

They're top lads there mate, if you go there just speak to andy or james and tell them Rob Ebbs sent you and they will sort you out!

Yeah I live in Canterbury bud.

Management will shock you... You'll be buzzing!

Yeah bro, I've got a boner for it already lool.

Looking good mate! About time this happened.

I would recommend 1000cc injectors as well, keeps the fuel pressure a bit lower and the ecu has more chance of controlling them, although you won't be able to do it on EMB.

The ID1000's are around the £550 mark I believe, they are the 3sge ones.

Haha :).

Jesus, so much money man that's unreal. I'll have to look in to it I guess. How much are 550's?

I also use ID 1000cc injectors from a 3S GTE and there spot on

They are £450 thow lol

Is itttt, bit pricey just for injectors lol.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah yeah andy hayes? Or the other andy lol and james he is a great lad too.he got a 200sx now aint he? Thats cheap man im pretty good with them down there they done my centre on the starlet. Ima pop dowm there tomorrow i think, matt normally does all my systems. Ill defo say you sent me though! I already text matt and said about it then thats who told me about the silver one lol, thought you was from canterz, remember seeing you up a meet in ashford once lol is yours a spec2 style of when you had one?

Ah yeah andy hayes? Or the other andy lol and james he is a great lad too.he got a 200sx now aint he? Thats cheap man im pretty good with them down there they done my centre on the starlet. Ima pop dowm there tomorrow i think, matt normally does all my systems. Ill defo say you sent me though! I already text matt and said about it then thats who told me about the silver one lol, thought you was from canterz, remember seeing you up a meet in ashford once lol is yours a spec2 style of when you had one?

Yeah mate that's him. Yeah a red one, it's clean as! Ah that's ok then mate yeah.

Haha yeah bert I was there that time, it was shit lol I just left and went boosting round the duals by the outlet for the night on my own haha!

Have you a red glanza by any chance?

And yeah mate I had a straight through from turbo back, no boxes no nothing just straight tube. Sounded awesome!! You on fb?

I know right! Ill go down there for a chat tomo :) no not a red one. Only kid i know with a red one around here is jack hughes from folkstone lol i got a white one mate. Did have pink starlet and a silver sr at one point. Yeah the vids sound sick cant wait to get mine done even though mines standard. Should still give a better sound than the box i got on! Nah man i deleted it. Remember talking to me on Fb asked whos starlet it was and said nathan hargrave?

I know right! Ill go down there for a chat tomo :) no not a red one. Only kid i know with a red one around here is jack hughes from folkstone lol i got a white one mate. Did have pink starlet and a silver sr at one point. Yeah the vids sound sick cant wait to get mine done even though mines standard. Should still give a better sound than the box i got on! Nah man i deleted it. Remember talking to me on Fb asked whos starlet it was and said nathan hargrave?

Yeah I know jacks brother Joe. Oh fair enough mate :).

So what you having done tomorrow at powerspeed fella?

Urm not too sure off hand, what is your name haha?

Yeah thats it :) nothing yet fully booked but i normally pop down there every saturday. But gonna ask about this pipe and maybe.. they will slot me in! Be having a buddy club rep :) yours sounds imense. My name is Jamie Head lol

Sick mate sounds good! :).

Oh fuck knows then haha I can't remember lol.

Trying to update this as much as possible when I get time which is not too often but here we go.

Been needing a brake over-haul for a long time now. So I purchased some OEM vented brembo discs, ferodo ds2500 pads, hel carbo brake lines and some race fluid.

From start to finish including my fucked pads lol.

IMAG0369_zps19dbe6f3.jpg

IMAG0370_zpsbd8e539a.jpg

IMAG0372_zps6f4aab4b.jpg

IMAG0373_zps916a9eef.jpg

IMAG0374_zps71cba576.jpg

IMAG0375_zpsa4820a3b.jpg

Also recently I've been looking for my old sparco flat wheel to replace this shitty drift deep dish bus steering wheel that I hate. Looked on ebay and came to a deal on this sparco 300mm just like my old one which I regretted selling at the time. Put it on and felt loads better. I have a 20mm steering spacer on there from before but I need a much bigger spacer to bring the wheel out to me as my arms are too straight at the moment. But will probably get a nice snap off boss.

(Don't watch the carpet with holes in lol).

IMAG0357_zpse7e863dc.jpg

IMAG0358_zps9bf17d70.jpg

IMAG0359_zps8c493010.jpg

IMAG0362_zpsbeb9a8c6.jpg

And got round to washing the car after about 4 months lol.

IMG_20131119_124236_zps01d4652f.jpg

And finally a short video from like the second night I ran the car after the engine swap, had a couple of teething problems at this point but just thought it sounded cool with the screamer.

th_VID_20131114_220335_zps7538e18a.jpg

Thanks.

Cars a beaut mate!, Got some use out of that pad then lol?

Steering wheel looks alot better, i got one like that feels so much nicer than the dished ones!

Also seen the video on instagram, Fuck me that's rapid.....

:thumbsup:

Haha cheers man. Yeah you know lol wondered why I got brake fade so quickly haha can't wait to bed these pads in and go for a proper braking session!!

Yeah you know, love it especially with no power steering it feels awesome on the road.

Oh it's you off insta haha, cheers bro! :).

Haha cheers man. Yeah you know lol wondered why I got brake fade so quickly haha can't wait to bed these pads in and go for a proper braking session!!

Yeah you know, love it especially with no power steering it feels awesome on the road.

Oh it's you off insta haha, cheers bro! :).

Yeah man, Always liking pics of your V lol :)

I've got a snap off boss for sale if your interested . A green nrg

Too short for me mate sorry. Need something a bit longer.

looks sweet and sounds chronic in your insta vids.....and black is the fastest colour

What size bonnet raisers you got on there?

Haha, cheers man. Black is indeed the fastest colour, especially shiny black!

Erm, I have literally no idea to be honest mate. I had some ally tube and just cut off some different sizes until I liked the look of it lol.

Looking good Rob, enjoying the updates keep them up.

You decided on what turbo tour going for yet

Cheers man!

Erm, will probably just stick with the 28. 400bhp is an end figure, over time. Will be happy with around 320 after mapping. Turbo will max out about 350 or so.

Looks sick like usual Rob!

Sounds amazing on that video too, makes me want a front exit again sooo bad!

Thanks man! :).

Haha, totally worth it.

Not heard anything from you over the last few weeks till the picture on facebook today!

Forged engine and proper management now good lad!

Is it now a total animal?

Yooo.

Not on management quite yet. I'm going for haltech, 750 injectors, and paddle clutch. Then it will be ready for mapping :).