• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Defo need a spoiler i think, i love the livesports but theyve been done to death now. What do you think of the JAM or Varis ones ?

I agree it does need a spoiler, I wish there was more selection other than varies and livesport :l..

I hate the varies one if i'm honest, just looks so horrible haha!

Cool as fuck man!

Holy fucking hellfire I hate those jam lips, so fugly.

But yeah, I might, I don't know yet. These wheels are testing my patience with arch work. I'm trying one more option to make them stop rubbing and if it doesn't work i'll sell them and buy some track wheels with r888's again I think.

We'll see! Would be a shame as I love the XXR's! My mates old man owns a body shop and will give the arches some flare for me, I've rolled them myself quite a fair bit when I've had time and not done a bad job tbh and they're nearly clear but I don't have the time to spend on arch work myself unfortunately.

^^^ oi pipe down with your hate for jam lips lol :D how's it feel with the new cage ?

Haha sorry babe.

I'll be honest, I haven't tested it out. Basically, the wheels are giving me so much grief I can't drive round corners and it's pissing me off so much.

Well I ditched the stance look rather swiftly! Due to them not fitting and not being able to get camber on a rear beam (easily) I couldn't be fucked with he constant rubbing despite having arch work done.

So on to the 4th set of wheels in a month lol. Buddy club p1's, old school shape. Been after some of these wheels for well over 2 years now since I had my second civic.

Went for a drive earlier and my god I've missed going In to corners flat out.

http://s688.photobucket.com/user/Bmx_Robb/media/IMG_20130707_131043_zps57a4a29f.jpg.html'>IMG_20130707_131043_zps57a4a29f.jpg

http://s688.photobucket.com/user/Bmx_Robb/media/IMG_20130707_174104_zpse172b6d8.jpg.html'>IMG_20130707_174104_zpse172b6d8.jpg