i had a splitter on the old SR that was fixed temporarily at an upward angle like urs and it gave lift rather than downforce until i adjusted it then BOOM,downforce.

u shud get a carbon mould made of it, save you weight and would look so much sweeter

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gonna be awesome when its done pal :)

Thanks for the positive comments man really appreciate it! :).

i had a splitter on the old SR that was fixed temporarily at an upward angle like urs and it gave lift rather than downforce until i adjusted it then BOOM,downforce.

u shud get a carbon mould made of it, save you weight and would look so much sweeter

Yeah my mate does custom carbon fibre jobbys and said he would do it. So I might enquire sooner of later!

Will look a right weapon when its done. Would be interesting to see how it performs on track

Thanks man. Yeah one day I will go on track, I don't want to go on track feeling forced from other people telling me to nor the fact that i'm not happy with it being the spec that I want it to be. But yeah, I will 100% be going track when it's done!

Why are you looking to sell after all your hard work?

Cuz hes a wetta!!!

Pretty much..

Na I duno, if someone offers me the right amount then i'll take it. If not, i'll keep it really.

forged? you also need management mate, going to be big monies..

who building your engine?

Yep forged.

Don't worry about the money lol.

Don't know, either will buy one already done or a friend local will do it. I'll look in to it more when the time comes.

I'll make sure and have a look round this on saturday. Then i'll make my mind up on the splitter :)

If theres any snow needing cleared then your V is the car for the job haha. Kidding on man.

I'll make sure and have a look round this on saturday. Then i'll make my mind up on the splitter :)

If theres any snow needing cleared then your V is the car for the job haha. Kidding on man.

I thought you weren't coming?

Do you want a fucking punch m,8?