Hey guys, pretty new to the site.. Just been chilling about an soaking up the info on glanza's and starlet's and trying to learn new things.

Here's my old car(s).

My first car

250926_10150195018396523_549461522_72608

And the one i've just sold (but still driving, see below for more info).

IMAG0471-1.jpg
417563_10150619513034551_512034550_88523

My little aby xD. Anyway, had this for about 8 months now and just about to turn 19 so i thought id treat my self and get a glanza. Always wanted one, just been devoted to hondas a little bit more tongue.png. Anway, i decided to take the dip and i did a deal with someone and got this. Oh and by the way, only 2 of my friends know i actually have this haha, can't wait to roll up when everybody is out and they see me in this.. They've been trying to guess for about 2 months straight now about what car im getting haha biggrin.png.

563291_182392968544642_100003218200408_2
423227_182392831877989_100003218200408_2
389255_182392781877994_100003218200408_2
IMAG0536-1.jpg
IMAG0535-1.jpg
IMAG0534-1.jpg

Im sure a few of you already know the car but hey, im happy with it! biggrin.png.

A quick spec of what i know so far.

Black ep91.
Mid spoiler.
Advan wheels.
Yokie spec 2's on the front.
Budgets on the rear.
HKS ssqv series one bov.
FMIC.
Fibreglass bonnet with pins (very fucking light!!).
OEM wind deflectors.
Exhaust system of some kind (will have a search for a brand name on closer inspection).
Drilled and grooved discs.
Short shifter.
FCD.
Front brace.

The only optional extras i've found so far are;

Light up ignition barrel.
Cup holders.

I'll be on the hunt for alot more optional extras over time! Because jdm y0 is a must have xD.

Plans;

First give it a good long ass clean for the day.
Refurb the wheels in the same colour, just freshen them up.
Coilovers.
5zigen border 304 exhaust (had one on my civic). Or buddy club spec2 (also had one on the civic).
Take the stickers off.
Find optional extras.
New numberplates to freshen it up.
Change engine oil.
Change oil filter.
Change fuel filter.
Change spark plugs.
Air filter re-location.
Find a wastegate (anyone want to swap/p/x money my way, my hks for your wastegate?)
Steering wheel and boss.
TRD bits, i.e clock surround, centre consol surround etc.
Possibly strip interior.
Recaros.
Civic radiator.

Bits bought already;

Aero windscreen wipers.
Greddy turbo timer.
Yellow headlight bulbs.
Ice white foglights bulbs (going to yellow wrap/paint the foglights anyway).
Amber corners.

The cars currently at my friends house on his drive waiting till the 10th of may when my civic is collected then i can tax and insure the glanza xD. Reeeeeeeeally fucking excited!!

In the long run i want to td04 and 5e the glanza, looking for around 250bhp.. But that won't be for a long while anyway because my aims for the moment are to just make it real clean and good looking with a few goodies and of course source some optional extras!

Please bear with me for some noob questions and misstakes as i am new to toyota and im trying to learn as quickly as possible. It's just like learning hondas all over again lol.

More pics on thursday.
Thanks for looking.

Rob.

Edited by Rbz.
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to see a honda owner coming this way, uve got wind deflectors & duck spoiler... there optional extra matey, check the wiki section in the guides section there is a scan of optionals avaliable :) see if u have any more!

Car looks tidy and a nice spec, keep us posted with changes and upgrades u make :p

Good to see a honda owner coming this way, uve got wind deflectors & duck spoiler... there optional extra matey, check the wiki section in the guides section there is a scan of optionals avaliable :) see if u have any more!

Car looks tidy and a nice spec, keep us posted with changes and upgrades u make :p

Thanks bro.

Oh are they!? I didn't know that i just thought they had been bought for the car xD.

Cheers mate, more pics and updates on thursday :p.

Sure i've seen that car on here befor?..She looks sweet mate :)

Yeah mate i think it's been around the forum before not too sure when or who though!

Thanks alot man.

LOVE black v's!!!!!! very tidy dude! The front and rear lips are also optional extras from the aro package. will be keeping an eye on this one ;)

Thank you fella! Oh are they really!?!? Quite alot is on the car already then haha :p good stuff, less stuff to buy meaning more money on other stuff xD.

Im glad you all like it so far :).

Definatly seen the car before, something is telling me there was a recent thread about it??

Looks good though dude, looking forward to seeing some progress :)

There was a thread before, it was a write off and it's been repaired now.. The thread you've all seen was the one that the guy was claiming it was high bhp with just the fmic or something. But yeah, it's all sorted now and it's absolutely amazing. Had a new front end.

Was me who brought it back up Liam as I knew Rob was interested in it!

Looks all good now if you ask me, and Rob knows his stuff so I'm assuming it has been repaired sufficiently :)

Cant wait to see how this turns out. I miss EP's just a little bit!

PS - It's CraGle's old car I believe!

Edited by Turkish91

Did some things yesterday..

Sorted the intercooler out with t-clamps as it only had jubalee clips on.. best to be safe :).

Had a look under the car to find a full blitz nur spec system from mani back.

Found it had a full blitz intercooler system and pipes.

Magnacore HT leads.

Also ordered a few things throughout the week;

Windscreen wipers.

Amber indicator corners.

Yellow rainbow headlight bulbs.

Ice white fog bulbs.

Greddy turbo timer.

Omex launch control system.

FKK bucket seats or recaro oldschool recliners (to be decided).

And a low entry jack and a go pro for my birthday too :p.

Will be tax'd and insured on thursday 10th of may xDxDxD.. So excited.

Also played around with the ssqv and now it gives off a nice chatter!

Pics throughout the week :).

Rob.

Edited by Rbz.

Few pictures of new shit.

SiCaln came over this evening and i got the toyosport civic rad and slim line fan off of him! Top guy, proper sound and a very smooth transaction with great comunication.

Gave it a quick couple of goes with some autosol and a microfibre and this is the finish

IMAG0583.jpg

IMAG0584-1.jpg

Couple more bits.

IMAG0580-2.jpg

More updates tomorrow/thursday! :D.

Rob.

looking good mate same rad as i used on my last v and my new 1 to great addition to go with the rad is a cool running or low temp thermostat dude just to give you a heads up on that 1 well worth putting in if your running that rad ive found

looking good mate same rad as i used on my last v and my new 1 to great addition to go with the rad is a cool running or low temp thermostat dude just to give you a heads up on that 1 well worth putting in if your running that rad ive found

Thank you mate! Yeah looks awsome, can't wait to fit it and create some more room in the engine bay!

Really, how much will a low temp thermostat cost me bro? What will the difference be?

Lookin good Mate

Thanks fella.