• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beat me to it that was my next step. I want the black heatwrap though or at least a darker colour.

Good work tho man as always!

Still on that instagram ting love it!!!!

Haha :p.

I wouldn't get the black heatwrap man it's shit!! I had it on there last, started up the engine and it just turned grey striaght away it looked wank!

Thanks mate.

Nice update n I haven't got enough patience to wrap a mani so fair play to ya on that one dude

Thanks bro. Haha, it's fun when it all comes together, but when it frays and stuff......

memee_zps9122e7e2.jpg

Did you get any in your skin? lol

Let us know if it makes any difference to the noise/popping factor. Surprised you used so little, my SPS Decat and Japspeed took nearly 30M!

Will do man, gona get it back on this afternoon! Yeah, i just used whatever it took me tbh.. Pulling mega tight and over lapping perfectly. I honestly didn't think it would be enough and i'd be left with a half wrapped manifold. But note, i haven't done the downpipe and i haven't done the backbox!

All you need now is EMB :D

I will find you, and i will kill you.

Sorry amjad i missed your question, nope didn't get any in my hands as i wore gloves lol. LATEX, LATEX TING.

so sexy...

the car looks good too!

Cheers man, appreciate it.

At least ill get I meet you then lol :D

Hahaha true! I will aim to attend some ukso meets this year maybe, possibly, probably not.

Bet she pops and bangs a gooden now, did you put the wrap on dry or did you wet it first?

I just dry wrapped it man. Did wet wrap before and it was just a mess, really awkward to do without splashing everywhere and if you do it outside you'll get dirt and stuff all over it if it's wet and inside it would make a massive mess haha. so i just did it dry, on the table, where my folks eat LOL.

I've been told/read that if applied wet, it shrinks and wraps tighter/more solid when it's set?

I did mine wet anyway and yeah it was a messy job lol

Tis correct.

Yeah it's messy as man, hard to work with too lol. But on the pluss side you get less fibre glass shards flinging off haha.

Think I'll probably attempt the mani wet and the rest dry to make life a little easier.

I think once its on there and tied on properly it should be alright any way

Yeah try it wet first tbh man, it would be ideal really. I just did mine dry as it was too cold to be outside and i can work with it fine dry.

Yeah, once it's tight and tied on it will dry nice and snug.