• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, I Should have pre warned you of the fraying bastard shitting slag tape

Haha yeah, such a bastard to use i fucking hate the stuff.. But it looks sexy so i just deal with it LOL.

What type of heatwrap is that dude? Is it suitable for manifolds or are you just going to find out? Lol Im debating doing mine!

Just normal exhaust heatwrap bro, fully suitable for exhaust manifolds and system yeah :). Do it, it looks sooo much better.. And hot gasses flow faster, keeps engine bay temps down also.

Looks like the same cheap stuff I used from Ebay, will be fine for exhaust and mani I presume

Cheap :o. Bitch. But yeah it is, LOL.. I paid £14 for 20 meters then bought 40 extra metal zip ties off the same guys for £3 :). Win win.

Needs some pics of the engine now the mani is wrapped ;)

Ergh really, the engine bay looks like S. But when i get rid of the PAS i'll put some engine bay pics up before and after etc.

Awsome car pal! Keep up the good work.

Cheers man much appreciated! :).

Hahaha interior exit lmfao.

Jake you need to do one man, fucking lame excuse lool!

Right picture update, went back to the local exhaust fabricators with hughes off here, while i got my buddy club style backbox made up :D. Came to these guys about 2 months ago to have the custom centre section made up and ran the apexi backbox (which hughes now has), and went for the buddyclub spec2 style as said. So fucking happy with it, it's SO fucking loud omgggg it's probs the loudest starlet any of you will ever hear lol. Anyway, here's some pics :).

IMG_20130119_134650.jpg

IMAG1591.jpg

IMG_20130119_134830.jpg

IMG_20130119_134956.jpg

IMG_20130119_135131.jpg

IMAG1597.jpg

So happy!! Will get some vids on the go pro tomorrow with my scooby friend.

C+C welcome as always.