Everyone loves Meisters and for good reason! Nice update!

Is it a GT box you're using?

Don't you get blinded with that mirror at night? Aside from that it looks sweet, are they expensive?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking mint mate.. Making me want my statelet on the road soooo badly !!!

Cheers boyo!! Haha black v's are the way :p.

Love it!! Also love how the cage has only ever been in black v's since it came to england ;) this car makes me miss my v big time!

Thanks shorty. Yeah really? Haha that's sick, well i won't be selling it so it's gona stay in my black v haha xD.

Everyone loves Meisters and for good reason! Nice update!

Is it a GT box you're using?

Don't you get blinded with that mirror at night? Aside from that it looks sweet, are they expensive?

Yeah couldn't agree more man, they are literally amazing!! I now understand it when people say they are good for the money cause they fucking are haha.

Yep got a GT box on there now dude! It's lovely.

Haha i haven't driven at night with it yet but my old one was ok, i had a 200mm one before. But yeah..

Thanks man, they're £28 from tegiwank.

Awesome rob looks so much better now. Plus bet it feels alot better too we need a nice side on shot to see the difference :)

Cheers dude i appreciate it! :).

Does feel insanely better , can't get over it man i love it haha. Yeah deffo!! I guess i will see you at mimms in april dude.

Cheers dude i appreciate it! :).

Does feel insanely better , can't get over it man i love it haha. Yeah deffo!! I guess i will see you at mimms in april dude.

Yes mate would be nice to see ya at mimms and see the difference from the last mimms meet

Car looking sweet, really coming along now :)

Cheers fella, i feel like it's coming along nicely :D.

Looks nice fella.

Thanks d(.)(.)d.

Glad you like the clutch mate :D

Yeah man absolute life saver on that one, feels amazing i love it :p.

Yeh man lol in my ef9 thats y i wanted a glanza kept walking past yours even tho your front bumper looked haggard!!!

Ohh sweet man! Oi fuck off yeah. Yeah it's fucked, there was a shitty fucking vinyl of a devil laquored into it n when i took it off the outline of it was printed in to the bumper ffs lol. Need a new one really, or to get it re sprayed but oh well.

Tegiwank haha

Let us know if it's all good for night time driving, when on the motorway/A roads I find myself getting blinded so I use the dimming mode a lot

Haha, tegiwank are fucking shite lol. No instructions with ANYTHING you buy from them, pony derkheads mon.

Yep, just got in now and it was fine for night time driving dude, i think cause it's convex it does make the car behind look a lot further away than it is! So obv the lights behind aren't so bright. I do reccomend it though.

Sits lovely on the Meisters dude!

Thanks fella much appreciated!

Thanks all.

Nice hids who fitted them then? :p

Some cunt........... ;) hehe.

Few pics, lowered the car a bit more! Will get a couple of snaps side on so you can c da lowz later on today.

IMG_20130105_172439.jpg

Rear wheel off the floor when the front of the car was jacked up haha.

IMG_20130105_172533.jpg

Noodle shaking what his mumma gave him.

IMG_20130105_172729.jpg

Took a dirty picture.

IMG_20130105_005711.jpg

Cleaned the wheels.

IMG_20130104_152321.jpg

Roof got wet and beaded nicely.

IMG_20130104_152616.jpg

Holla at ya boy.

socks_zps4d169fa0.jpg