• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi mate i see you last night in mc d you was parked in the waiting bay lol then i drove out in a black foucs lol car looks mint mate i really want to sell mine now and get a black on lol

Hey man! Haha really, don't think i saw that. We was like wtf is there so many people standing out side mcdonalds for by the door, we couldn't work it out hahaha. Cheers mate really appreciate it! :).

Comeing along realy well mate :)

Always had a soft spot for this car ever since the very first UK owner had it on here (well uk starlet club)

Thanks bro!

Haha, yeah. And he only lives bout 20 mins from me so he see's it quite a lot :D.

Hey man! Haha really, don't think i saw that. We was like wtf is there so many people standing out side mcdonalds for by the door, we couldn't work it out hahaha. Cheers mate really appreciate it! :)

Lol most of them was out smoking

We will have to get a meet going when the better weather is here would be cool to see how many starlet are about this way now :)

Need to get some decent seats , and a smaller plate :p

Love the pic outside the church <3

Smaller plate? Why haha it's 12x6.

Cheers!

Lol most of them was out smoking

We will have to get a meet going when the better weather is here would be cool to see how many starlet are about this way now :)

Yeah deffo mate, some time in the new year! Deffo man i know about 5 or 6 i think, whether they will turn up is another matter lol!!

Lila update for those concered (which i suspect is noone).

Meister-r's.

IMG_20130102_114024.jpg

25mm steering wheel spacer.

IMG_20121228_121637.jpg

New clooootch.

IMG_20121224_173902.jpg

For those that don't know which again is probably no one, my gearbox let go the sunday before christmas. Popped out of gear then wouldn't go back in, clutch was fucked too. Took the box off the next day and the clutch springs literally just fell on the floor lol. In return, that bent the input shaft and fucked a whole heap of other shit i.e bearings etc.

So i got a gt box and got it fitted along with the new fast road clutch. Very very happy, clutch feels amazing, can't believe how nice it feels. Haven't been for a proper drive yet but gona fit the coilies tomorrow and then go for a nice blast to see what the gt box is like with the longer 3rd and 4th gears!

Happy dayz.

I've got mine on finely! lol

But im struggling to get the back end any lower! The coilovers wont let lol only want like another 10mm but there maxed out! Just only if i had 15" wheels hey lol

Oh fuck me it's a breakthrough lol!! Wtf your meisters are slammed!?!?! :o.

Oh yeah shit son you're on 14s, dang homie.

Coilovers = WINNING!

Deffo winning, can abuse some corners now wihtout finding myself sitting on the passangers lap when i exit the corner lol.

Edited by Rbz.

Updaytzzz!

Fitted the coilies today, absolutely over the friggin moon with em. Fucking solid round the corners it's unreal, too good to believe. When we jack it down i bounced on the back from inside and it just wouldn't bounce lmao, so fucking cool!! Amazing product, really reccomend them to anyone.

Also the fucking easiest coilies to fit ever to this car, 1 bolt as the back and 2 bolts at the front, all came off like a dream. Mega mega mega happy.

And another also, the clutch feels fecking amazing, lovely and soft and a lovely biting point too! And the box is great, 3rd gear is SO long it's great, haven't tested 4th gear yet but if it's anything like 3rd it will go on for ages haha. Certainly has dimmed the revs a lot more so the turbo can carry on pulling, so also mega happy with the box too!

Picturez;

IMG_20130103_162105.jpg

IMG_20130103_162242.jpg

IMAG1519.jpg

Love it tucking when it's jacked up!!!

IMG_20130103_162350.jpg

As you can see it's not mega mega low, but i don't want it to be as you can tell i'm going for a track look. May dip it down a bit in a few weeks.

IMG_20130103_162528.jpg

Got the 400mm convex broadway too, and what a sick thing it is! Mega mega cool, can see out of all 3 rear windows!

IMAG1520.jpg

And just a couple of random pics.

IMAG1522.jpg

IMAG1521.jpg

IMAG1523.jpg

IMAG1524.jpg

C+C welcome, cheers.