• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I won the competition on CivicLife for the 'other marques' section, very happy. And was up against GTR-34's and kit cars and other stuff and i still won :D, mega happy.

Couple more pics, duno why i update this as no one looks or comments haha but oh well! :).

Removed the fogs, to allow some air in to cool the brakes better, yet to test but i've heard good things.

IMG_20130107_204327.jpg

And a raondom side view one.

IMG_20130107_204556.jpg

Cheers.

Put the fogs back in looks miles better with foglights :D

Had to be you didn't it! Lool.

Looks gorgeous mate I love it!

Whats the little bars bolted on the wings to the bumper?

Thanks fella i appreciate it! :).

Looks sexually awesome, in a sexy way !! Those are quick release bumper mech things, gonna buy some too.

Thank you daniel_gfams..

As gfams said, they're quick release bumper strapz. Basically when i got the car where was some maaad pannel gap going on so i got them cause i think they look cool and they work! Win win.. win.

gfams, yeah cheers boab.

Whered you buy them from ?

Who is this boab you speak of?

Got them from egay, PM ME mate N IL MAYBZ PM U BAK WIV A LINK HEHEHEHE.

Yes it did have to be me wouldn't be the same If I didn't comment hehe :D I love it on the coilovers though can't wait till I get mine :)

Hahaha, true it wouldn't be the same lmao.

Yeah, i didn't think the would make as much difference as it did.. But fucking hell they're insanely cool man seriously.

Got my heatwrap game on over the weekend and finished off the fanimold today!

20 meters did the exhaust system and the mani :).

IMG_20130112_113450.jpg

IMG_20130112_135709.jpg

Very very hard manifold to wrap, but i'm professional so it didn't affect me.

IMG_20130115_160016.jpg

Also did a bit more stripping, got rid of the door plastic things above the side skirts inside the doors and the bottom half of the centre consol. Not sure how i'm going to fair up with no cup holders, my life if pretty much worthless without cup holders but hey ho IT MEANS I CAN GO FASTER.

IMG_20130115_142111.jpg

And just a shitty pic of the car absolutely filthy from the weekend when we were filming.

IMG_20130113_171722.jpg

by the way if anyone is wondering why the pictures are so shit, it's not my phone camera.. It's cause i tend to edit them on instagram first and then upload them from my phone to photobucket so i do appologise.

C+C welcome as always.

Edited by Rbz.