• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers boys.

I have thought about it, and probably should do tbh as the white paint has chipped off a bit. But i like the fact that it's visible from people looking in sidewards and from people behind following me lol. I want to keep it white though ideally!

Looks so much better! Just connect up the bottom sidelights

Any pics with the new intercooler? A mate is buying a GT with a Blitz cooler and is gonna use the old piping, I assume it all fits nicely? The angled cores are just silly

Yeah i'm gona do that next week man for sure!

New intercooler? I had the blitz one for sale for ages now lol since about 4 months ago haha maybe more.. Look at the date the thread was started on my for sale one :p.

But anyway there are pics on page 2 of this thread for intercooler pics! No it doesn't fit nicely and was a massive pain in my ball sack to fit it nicely due to it being so big lol. Cut and chopped a lot of my blitz pipwork up, but it all fits now! But yeah, scroll back thru the pages on this build thread n you'll see when i fitted the intercooler.

Well things have happened since i last updated, here's some PICZ. Not many, as i couldn't really be fucked.

IMAG1654_zps297202c0.jpg

IMG_20130210_213326_zps20fff34f.jpg

Old turbo hanging in there.

IMAG1657_zps138eb8f0.jpg

IMAG1656_zps436903a5.jpg

New shiney one.

IMAG1658_zpse7b77f6e.jpg

Andddd that's all the pictures i took lol.

Just wana say there was nothing wrong with my old turbo, literally fucking perfect!! No shaft play, and i mean literally none. But i got a really good deal off my mate on the new one so thought why the heck not :). The new one has been fully opened up, ported and polish inside and polished on the outside too, looks fucking mint!!! It's in some ways a hybrid i guess, just looks fucking cool so i cou;dn't resist getting it :).

Nowwwww can anyone help me please? I put the new tubby on, primed the turbo, took the ht leads off and turned the key for 10 seconds while the engine turned over (obv it didn't fire up). Then i put the ht leads back on, and turned the key to start it and it ran like it was firing on 3? Now, i'm 99.9% sure my manifold is cracked due to the heatwrap, that was just waiting for happen. But besides that sounding like a tractor it does sound like it's misifing? MAYBE it's not, and maybe it's literally just the blow. But has anyone got any ideas? Tomorrow i will take out the spark plugs and test them and clean them up etc.

Cheers, Rob.

Yeah, im gona take off the heatwrap tmos n see what's what! I'm expecting the worst for sure haha. Yeah it's sealed tight, ran my hand under it and no blows.

Nope not really, just internal work done. Forgot to say the work was done my a company called scoobyworks or some shit (cant remember). But yeah they done all the work so i'm the first person running it since it's been modded.