• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking sweet dude i wanna run no pas, I've been thinking of abs relocate also.Thinking maybe bring it behind the dash, might be more hastle than whats worth :/

Thanks mate, dirty as fuck in the pictures haha can't wait to finish it off tmos and tuck some wires etc! :).

Yeah that would be awsome! I'm a little bit sceptical about messing with brake lines though as i have never touched them before so that's the only reason why i haven't removed the ABS yet :(.

Your car is looking fucking fresh bro and nice pics on insta!

Thanks mate, dirty as fuck in the pictures haha can't wait to finish it off tmos and tuck some wires etc! :).

Yeah that would be awsome! I'm a little bit sceptical about messing with brake lines though as i have never touched them before so that's the only reason why i haven't removed the ABS yet :(.

Your car is looking fucking fresh bro and nice pics on insta!

Yeah abit dangermouse tbh. Cheers dude you too

Today was a good day! :D.

Got ball joints done, track rod ends done, finished off my pas loop and got my tracking done for a score. Got hand brake cables and rear pads to do tomorrow if the weather is lush again like it was today!

OH and also got my BMCS on too.

IMAG1756_zpsbfbc9bd3.jpg

My mate came over to help out.

IMAG1757_zps1ed7c9d6.jpg

BMCS.

IMAG1755_zpsc3d3de6a.jpg

Anddd having the tracking done.

IMAG1758_zps1f6b8bb6.jpg

Feels like a fucking virgin with new rod ends and ball joints and with the tracking done and i only dove home lol! Can't wait to go for a proper drive and get some heat through the tyres to get everything working :D.

More pictures tomorrow if all goes well! :)

I need washers for my bmcs stupid thing looking good though mate. You no what you need now tough. :D

It's SO much easier to get to without the fooking PAS lines in the way man i tell ya! I didn't use no washer tho haha.

Yeah, i know you too well nicky nacy noo.

My engine mount bolt is to long so I need to space it out ball ache ill do it when I take my head off.

EMANAGE BLUE that's what you need now :)

Indeed he does, i could do with emb, pissing hks fcon is impossible to get mapped without travelling a million miles

Haha ahhh you guys! :D.

Told you tracking would make a big difference :)

Tis good man, altho my steering wheel is now out of line lol. Doh!

Passed m.o.t this morning, tested for another year! :).

Pics from last weekend, got the CJ leads on;

IMG_20130316_181651_zps422bcd76.jpg

And just some random pictures i took of the car;

IMG_20130317_175640_zpsd956477a.jpg

IMG_20130317_175838_zpsd71e7781.jpg

Treated her to a cheeky snow foam yesterday, shampoo and wax............ Then it snowed over night, don't know why i bother sometimes - _ - ;

IMG_20130322_154640_zps36651a89.jpg

IMG_20130322_154840_zps6cd50401.jpg

IMG_20130322_155913_zpsa9401c5c.jpg

IMG_20130322_135404_zpscfaabfea.jpg

I don't like the front end on my car, hate the front lip(s) combo. Only reason i have the laguna one on there is so it hides the boost pipes but i might just take it off anyway i'm not sure yet.

That's all for now folks. Don't know what the next update will be so we'll just have to see! :).

Rob.

You not removed the gayBS yet man ?

Leads look nice, i have some to go on too, nice an thick. Any issues to report loollol ??

Also stole your bumper spring release catch idea haha.

Agree on facelift bumper + lip. Will look sexy stealthy.

You not removed the gayBS yet man ?

Leads look nice, i have some to go on too, nice an thick. Any issues to report loollol ??

Also stole your bumper spring release catch idea haha.

Agree on facelift bumper + lip. Will look sexy stealthy.

Nop, i've never worked on brakes other than pads lol.. I don't think i would feel confident enough to take out the ABS myself and make up new lines despite people saying how easy it is lol.

Yeah they are sick leads man, nope nothing that i have found yet! All spot on and they're fucking hench haha.

No worries man, i've had SO many people asking about the bumper springs since i got them lol.

Righteo lads and ladies! Bit of a trick daddy update

Purchased 2 mint wings and a mind front bumper with livesport lip. Collected them this morning on easter sunday lol, and fitted them as soon as i got home :).

Before, all boring as fuck and literally hated it.

IMAG1729_zps6c83fe9c.jpg

Not gona put captions for the following pics cause i cbf, but they are in order of how the day went! Enjoy.

IMG_20130331_131724_zps6a26f470.jpg

IMAG1821_zpsc751294d.jpg

Fucking beast, front tyres look massive with no wings (yes they are the same size all round).

IMAG1824_zps65bd5aca.jpg

IMAG1823_zpsd7915fa7.jpg

On;

IMAG1826_zpsd72568cc.jpg

IMAG1825_zps12f7f75e.jpg

IMAG1830_zps7d92069d.jpg

IMAG1827_zpsd16b2e9f.jpg

All done, as you can see i didn't drill more holes in the bumper and wings so i am not running the bumper springs any more. I was only running them before because of the obscene pannel gap but for some reason this new front end is MUCH tighter and no longer requires them. So very clean looking.

Now all i need to do is wash and wax the rest of the car to match the front lol.

C+C welcome, thanks.

Edited by Rbz.