• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking sweet mate so much more aggressive

Thanks mate! :).

Looks crap will have to do i guess ;) what size tyres are you running rob? 195 or 205? Look hench with no wings.

Haha, yeah it will do till i put in the body shop to get my xxl wide arche kit with 19" spinners.

205/50/15 my man.

needed the 99 spec bumper :sad:

Lol, was gona go down that route but decided against it in the end and i loveee the livesport lip too.

Can't refuse for £160 all in...

Car looks fucking Savage with no bumper on.. :p

I know right! I really wanted to go for a drive with PURE air into the intercooler and turbo with no bumper on. I bet it would sound fucking mega!

I though they looked 205 wide, and cant wait for your 19's and xxl wide arch kit, I've got my fingers crossed you respray it dyno rod orange too :D brup brup

Haha yeah man they are fucking massive! Fuck it why not lol, or ginger orange.. The same color as dang's hair LOL.

Haha, yes i'll cut some of my hair off, get it colour matched at homebase and send you down a few tins to paint your motor. It would look lovely in brown...

Liking livesports.

Hahaha. Yeah get it color matched at dulux and get a roller on there boyyy.

Chrz hun.

Lmao so much man love in here :D Does look the tits though, love how evil and crisp it looks now.

Haha xD. Cheers man, i need some proper pics again but my mate mach10 has moved back to hong kong :(.

Glad the wings and bumper when to a good home:) looks good I'll have a good look at it at japfest as was in a bit of a rush this morning

Yeah mate over the moon with it all thanks so much for that! :). Haha no problem mate.

Coming along nicely :)

John

Cheers john.

So much better now mate i need me aome of those tyres for my enkeis ;)

Yeah bwoyyy :D.

Sun was out, it's been a lovely day today so I decided to clean the car along with a polish and wax to finish it off.

Then went to take just a few pictures, nothing special but you get the idea!

IMAG1849_zpsc7476ec9.jpg

IMAG1850_zps56d1820d.jpg

IMAG1858_zps622606c0.jpg

IMAG1855_zps7a680e7c.jpg

IMAG1859_zps58f01437.jpg

IMAG1853_zps1c937f3b.jpg

IMAG1862_zpsde9f2dbd.jpg

Then went to make a cheeky video.

IMAG1863_zps03aef360.jpg

C+C welcome, thanks.

Nothing special and probs pretty boring haha. Will get another one tonight, maybe a flyby one! Reason the cam is on the dash is cause I was filming last weekend and the camera fell off so the suction pad is broken and it's on the dash with a sticky mount atm.

Don't look that fast either but the first stretch of road I already hit 100 behind the bus and on the motorway I hit like 125.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGAowXCi-wE&feature=youtu.be