• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me :)

Me what haha?

Liking the card idea :)

Pics fitted?

Car is in the body shop at the moment bud, having a couple of things sorted out! Should get it back friday afternoon. By that time the wheelnuts will arrive and then i'll get them all fitted and get some pics and give her a nice clean :D. Also gona get the tracking done on friday for the first time in my life (no joke) haha.

I voted for your potm

Oh, haha.. Thanks babes! :).

Oooo sounds interesting, what body work you getting done?

Ha that's usually the first thing I do is get the tracking done specially if its got decent tyres on lol

Just a couple of scuffs sorted out bud :).

Yeah especially as i have the r888's lol, i think the old girl deserves the pampering :p.

Wheels will look good mate black on black always looks good :)

I voted for you too :)

Thanks mate yeah i think they will look good! :).

Also thanks for the vote, really appreciate it.

Anway, my friend from the bodyshop sent me a pic just a minute ago. Car is in primer just about to have paint and go in the oven.

Looking very sorry for itself :(.

IMG_7397_zpsdbdb9b6a.jpg

That'll look sweet :D

What colour of black are you going? Just interested because of primer colour

Same color man, erm basically on the weekend just gone haha, saturday i think it was.. I pulled up to my friends house and all the boys cars were pakred outside and i didn't know where to park, so i reversed back into a space quite fast haha and cause i have the harnesses you obv can't turn back as much as you can with a normal seatbelt, next thing i know... Whackkk straight in to a big fuck off tree :@. Lol, totally my fault. Cracked and broke my brand new 98 spec rear light too and put a fuck off dent in the rear quater lol :(. Luckily enough one of my close friends dad owns a body shop and they sorted me right out with it.

I did have a pic of the dent but i deleted it off my phone cause i was too embarrsed to have it on there LOL.

But it's sorted now, well nearly lol! Good as new with a nice fresh rear quater :)

id of got straight out and given that fuckin tree some attitude and choice words!!! hope you got his bloody insurance details mate! aint like he set down roots and grew there over a few decades....................

id of got straight out and given that fuckin tree some attitude and choice words!!! hope you got his bloody insurance details mate! aint like he set down roots and grew there over a few decades....................

Hahahahaha, loool.

^ lol.

Rip out the chainsaw rob !!

Also, wheels look tidy.

Cheers, dan dan the scottish ginger man :).

Again with the ginger crack haha !!

Youre gonna be disappointed when you see me at a show one day and find out that im not even one of them gingers.

Hahaha. Soon you will stop commenting in the same thread as me to avoid it LOL.

TBH i probably won't even attend any shows lol, i'm a dark horse!

LOL

Unlucky, but glad to hear it's getting sorted!

Youre not going to any shows because you are actually ginger as fuck.

Also, Oi you kant, wheres my pas pipes ? Haha

YEAH? WELL FUCK YOU, YOU ARE GINGER!!

Least it's getting sorted mate

Yeah man, well excited!

yea bet rob's a full on raging homo....i mean ginger :) lol, on a seriouse not you best attend jae at least! its savage!

Hahaha. Ahh i duno man, if i'm still here i MIGHT come. But i seriously doubt i'll be here in september bud.

LOL

Unlucky, but glad to hear it's getting sorted!

Yeah, oh well.. Shit happens but imo it's gona be better than before with fresh paint sooo :).