• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got the car back yesterday evening, so fucking happy with it. Absolutely perfect!

Also got the wheels and new lug nuts on this morn. I'll let the pictures do the talking.

IMAG1726_zps9ba16c5f.jpg

IMAG1725_zps1139bb1e.jpg

IMAG1727_zps5abd9f00.jpg

IMAG1728_zpsaf4bdd50.jpg

IMAG1729_zps6c83fe9c.jpg

IMAG1735_zps33c1e3f6.jpg

IMAG1731_zpsee67b6c2.jpg

IMAG1732_zpse1225373.jpg

IMAG1733_zpscd03f2d7.jpg

And the all important repair photo, absolutely spot on! So happy;

IMAG1730_zps6ecebb23.jpg

So glad i did the wheels gloss black, i think it looks savage.

C+C welcome as always.

Got the car back yesterday evening, so fucking happy with it. Absolutely perfect!

Also got the wheels and new lug nuts on this morn. I'll let the pictures do the talking.

So glad i did the wheels gloss black, i think it looks savage.

C+C welcome as always.

So much better!!!!!

Ahh maybe it's the 205 that makes them look chunky, I'm upgrading to 195 50 advan ado8s soon :)

Yeah man, they're big ass tyres lol. Love them! Nice mate deffo a good choice, my mate uses them on his ek9 and loves them.

Liking this mate especially the look of the seats peering out of the front and rear windscreens , So fresh :) ....

Thanks bro! :D.

FINALLY got my PAS pump off and out, after running no pas belt for about a month cause i love it without PAS. Feel so so nice. But yeah, got the pump out finally and made up my own loop. Was literally just about to get back under the car to clamp on the loop and it started snowing, so fucking annoying. So packed up and came in just now. Anyway, now have LOTS of spare room :D. Next to get my brake stopper on since i've had since christmas haha!

Oh yeah and also recieved my box of shtuff from iddy for my mot, the box consists of;

Rear pads.

Left handbrake cable.

Right handbrake cable.

Ball joints.

Track rod ends.

So can't wait to get them on tmos too!

Couple of pics;

IMAG1751_zpse22011da.jpg

Before with pump on; (also took off that vacuum loop as it does nothing without unless you have a TMIC.

IMAG1748_zps1cc9e0f7.jpg

During;

IMAG1749_zps4447596b.jpg

Nearly done;

IMAG1750_zps51b78b27.jpg

And then it started to snow lol. The pipes you see (one blocked up with a bolt, and the other cut one) have been removed further down the lines in order to loop back so obv looks tidier than that lol. Will get more pics tmos.

TA.

Nice work Rob.

Think we need a full how 2 guide tho for the simpletons like me :D

Are the vac lines the ones running from the inlet to the rack? Can I just do away with them altogether?

Nice work Rob.

Think we need a full how 2 guide tho for the simpletons like me :D

Are the vac lines the ones running from the inlet to the rack? Can I just do away with them altogether?

Hahaha, it was easy really as it's right there infront of you, the only hard bit is the loop lol, i'll try n get a picture of how i did it tomorrow though!

The vac line that i got rid of was the one, you see in the first and second pic, the clear bit of vac line looping, basically that loops into a metal tube then back round, doesn't go anywhere else. It's 2 10mm bolts and then it comes off and you can get rid of it! Just cleans it up a little bit :)

Oh yeah I see now, mines gone any way.

I'm tempted to take it all out, I'll and see how you did the loop first tho. Did you leave the rack full of fluid?

Oh that's a touch then lol! Saves you the job haha.

Yeah man, i instantly noticed the difference, so much LESS load on the engine now it's unreal. It's not even that bad imo. Yep the rack has fluid in still! :).

Brilliant I'll give it ago Saturday and see what I can brake lol.

I want as much space under there and as less stress on the engine as possible, hate wires and ugly bits in the way.

Brilliant I'll give it ago Saturday and see what I can brake lol.

I want as much space under there and as less stress on the engine as possible, hate wires and ugly bits in the way.

Hahaha yeah man :D.

I totally agree mate! ABS is the next big thing to go ideally, but that's more for in the summer when it's hot enough to work on the car for long periods of times without fear of rain lol.

And probably a wire tuck of some sort, you know.