• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

should be able to get of ebay dude they are not to pricey. i bought a bar mount and angle set with mine few years back so i can mount to any roll cage bar and angle the camera into any position. love gopro nothing else comes close imo.

cars lookin sweet rob! let me know if you have any thoughts still on our last pm convo ;)

Looks sweet on them pics mate!

Cheers liamd :D.

Aah right! you got the car edition i guess.

Car edition was sold out so i dont had them :(

Yeah well the motorsport edition anyway :).

should be able to get of ebay dude they are not to pricey. i bought a bar mount and angle set with mine few years back so i can mount to any roll cage bar and angle the camera into any position. love gopro nothing else comes close imo. cars lookin sweet rob! let me know if you have any thoughts still on our last pm convo ;)

That's it mate there will be loads of shit on ebay, adaptors and what not.

I want to get a cage mount n all but think I might make one myself :), easy enough.

Cheers shortayyy. What was our last pm convo hahaha? Pm me again to remind me :p.

Did some drive by's this eve, here's the vids. Watch in 720p and 1080p please.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTh4-uMl8Ds&feature=share&list=UUjCeY-qiMdc9nuwWz4iSUkA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGGhtl2kNEU&feature=share&list=UUjCeY-qiMdc9nuwWz4iSUkA

http://youtu.be/A-EN5xscOe8

Looks proper lairy now boy!! You going Mimms? I'm gunna go up I think

Cheers brad! :).

looks savage as always rob :) and last convo was alloys :D let me know if/when you change as i want yours!!

Thanks mate. Haha, I will still have to think about that! I'm trying to find some special wheels right now :p.

Looks awesome dude!

Thanks mate.

You mentioned a track Civic earlier..I think you just need to go balls out on this!

Check this EP82 ;)

http://www.ukstarletowners.com/topic/64453-dat-silver-track-slag-gt/#entry827373

Oooo yes! I love that ep, I have just 1 picture of it on my laptop which I will upload to fb in a minute :D.

After stripping out the sound deadening a few months ago but leaving the glue in there since today, I thought it was time to get the wire wheel on the angle grinder and get to work this afternoon, very tedious job but a coating of nitromorse before hand sped up the process a hell of a lot and it came off a treat! Here's a before paint shot (after it was wire wheeled) and after paint.

IMG_20130423_201713_zps275d81b6.jpg

Also got my new external gate set up on a few days ago which consists of;

Custom manifold in the style of a wepr evolution (nearly).

Custom front exit exhaust (bumper).

Custom screamer pipe.

38mm silver tial wastegate.

(Ignore the shitty ebay wastegate, was just temp till my tial arrived).

IMG_20130416_220003_zpsa07c0078.jpg

IMAG1941_zps8deba1fa.jpg

IMG_20130422_223359_zps24e2a6cd.jpg

Custom short shifter will arrive tomorrow.

Things to do;

Begin to wire tuck the engine bay.

Relocate battery.

Paint the rear inside gloss black.

Paint rollcage candy red or white again (unsure yet).

Poly windows.

Re-spray slam panel.

Steam clean engine bay.

Paint rocker cover.

I know everything is messy engine bay wise right now, my main goal was just to get it on, set up, and running! Now I can focus on getting the engine bay looking good.

The list goes on...

Edited by Rbz.

looking nice rob..

im personally not a fan or side exits..

but sure your happy with it, are you going to test it sat night at GP??

Thank you mate.

Fair enough, it is a bit trial and error. But i'm all about weight saving etc so it helps a lot :).

Yeah bro i'll be there!

should be better on the fuel then.haha

im only not a huge fan of them, due to how some look, and trouble from old bill.. I did think though they had to exit drivers side??

what u getting their sat?? I think I be in tgis as usual..

only this sat, im back in my glanza.. bit of a test run.haha

New setup looks tastey. Youre gonna be toasting pedestrians with that side exit though lol.

Thanks dan! Haha yeah man you know, and it's the kirb side n all loool.

should be better on the fuel then.haha

im only not a huge fan of them, due to how some look, and trouble from old bill.. I did think though they had to exit drivers side??

what u getting their sat?? I think I be in tgis as usual..

only this sat, im back in my glanza.. bit of a test run.haha

Haha :p.

Do they? I'm not aware which side is correct tbh but if it ran under the drivers side, it then runs under the oil filter and sump etc and if something catches a light then the whole car will go up so I didn't want to take any risks like that because I was thinking about having out the drivers side.

Yeah i'll be at the multi story or whatever probs about half 10 mate i'll text you tho for sure.

Lol yeah man, if you not got a passenger I might have to get some vids on my go pro if you're up for it??

yh that's what I thought about them rob, drivers side, maybe have been a Chinese whisper.lol..

atm I aint got a passenger seat.lol..

but should have one sat tho..

I don't go in the multi storeys, cusco lsd and low glanza.lol..

I might be up their around half 8, Saturday..

depends if I go Freeport for a cruise.

yh that's what I thought about them rob, drivers side, maybe have been a Chinese whisper.lol..

atm I aint got a passenger seat.lol..

but should have one sat tho..

I don't go in the multi storeys, cusco lsd and low glanza.lol..

I might be up their around half 8, Saturday..

depends if I go Freeport for a cruise.

Haha yeah you know mate!

Loool that is true race car then :D.

Haha true mate I will have to meet you outside then. Ok man well we will work it out on the day and i'll bring my gopro too.

Mani is looking clean boy ;)

Thanks to you nesty bruvski, cheers for thelp man xxx

You are correct jayc should be drivers side because it's not aimed into the path and into pedestrians LOL I hope you spit some flames out that baby scorch some legs!

Ah well fuck it haha like I said I didn't want to have the thought of oil dripping on it IF I had a leak in the future, so better to be safe than sorry and fuck some pedestrians up loool.

Love it rob, propper animal!! Keep updates coming

Cheers man ill put some pics up in a bit!