• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do like them mate torn between these and the volks

Cheers man yeah, I wish I kept the advan sa3-r's and wrapped them in beasty r888's but hey ho.

Looking good as I've already said Rob, what tyre size did you go for ?

Cheers fella! They're 195-45-15, not massive stretch but a tad (enough) :p.

Pretty successful day as regards arch work! Rolled them good and proper, the passenger side came out 100x better but they are both rolled, free tomorrow at home so will do some more arch work and start flaring them. They sill rub, but they're SO much better than when they weren't rolled.

Here's a couple of pictures. Doesn't sit too sad imo. Do need to go a bit lower at the front but need to re-position the boost pipes first as they would hit the ground a lot.

http://s688.photobucket.com/user/Bmx_Robb/media/IMAG2279_zpsc0d465de.jpg.html'>IMAG2279_zpsc0d465de.jpg

http://s688.photobucket.com/user/Bmx_Robb/media/IMAG2277_zpsbb3cb223.jpg.html'>IMAG2277_zpsbb3cb223.jpg

http://s688.photobucket.com/user/Bmx_Robb/media/IMAG2280_zps2b5ea42b.jpg.html'>IMAG2280_zps2b5ea42b.jpg

C+C welcome.

I do love these wheels, there's a black V over here running a black set of these and it looks utterly evil.

i take it you're totally moving away from the time attack idea then dude yeah? going a whole new route?

Phil.

Yeah man, only ever seen like 2 v's with these wheels! It's rather a rare sight.

It's hard to make a choice. I mean I would like to do it.. But I think I just realised how realistic I needed to be, and I wanted to do a lotttt more weight saving like cutting out the spare wheel well and door skins etc etc, but on the other hand it is my only car so it would be a lot to put up with.

I just thought i'd try these wheels/this look as there isn't many about like it.. Possibly there is still some track look in the future if these wheels don't work out (don't see why they wouldn't though). But yeah, it's a bit 50/50 because the idea is still there but it's just not being put to practise kind of thing.

Oooofff that looks sexy! :o I once played with idea of getting these in 16, but didn't go that route. My arches are in perfect conditon so don't want to ruin them :D

Anyway, love those wheels an I think you should paint then in some colour. ;)

Where did you buy them and how much? :D

Edited by whitestar

Another day, Another title change :p Like the wheels very nice :)

Thanks maximus.

Oooofff that looks sexy! :o I once played with idea of getting these in 16, but didn't go that route. My arches are in perfect conditon so don't want to ruin them :D

Anyway, love those wheels an I think you should paint then in some colour. ;)

Where did you buy them and how much? :D

Thanks mate :).

Haha found them just on ebay :p. Got him down to £450 in the end haha with tyres too so got a good deal.

Looking even better Rob, making me want mine back now so I can get the wheels on

Cheers fella :). Haha do ittt :D.

Well update time! Been waiting over a month for this, came this morning and fited it right away.

IMAG2289_zpsa9099619.jpg

IMAG2288_zps4b274986.jpg

IMAG2286_zps9a3353e3.jpg

IMAG2287_zps48e73386.jpg

And strapped it down with some beasty ass hi-tensile bolts!!

IMAG2290_zpsc7dd83bb.jpg

It's a cusco cage as i'm sure you will tell, with cusco padding which apparently costs a hell of a lot :p.

C+C welcome.

Edited by Rbz.

Love the cage mate!

Cheers mate thanks.

Yea cage looks lush bit more importantly where s the rays???? I hope you havnt sold em :(

Thanks man! :).

Yeah haha I let them go, completely forgot about our pm discussion :/ Sorry bro haha!

whats next kidda?

Probably a livesport spoiler man! What you rekon?