• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the front lip looks terrible sorry bud. appreciate the time and effort into the car though pal!

That's ok then cause it's not on there any more :).

Reminds me of how mine should look :D

Lew, i'll be honest. The day I saw when you bought your new glanza home when you sent me the pic, I saw the slips and I just fell in love man. I think it looks awesome!!

They look 110% better in real life I can assure you.

Not really fussed if people don't like them tbh lol, not building the car for other people, building it for myself so hey ho. When someone gets something other people don't like they make it out like it's the end of the world.... I can assure you, there will be other wheels lol.

Haha they do suit the car so much, specially in black.

Looking at it now they could do with being tucked in the arch a bit more :)

Dude it's your car do what ever the fuck you want with it lol apart from get rid of course.

Haha they do suit the car so much, specially in black.

Looking at it now they could do with being tucked in the arch a bit more :)

Dude it's your car do what ever the fuck you want with it lol apart from get rid of course.

I agree mate!

Gona lower it some more all round I think for sure, get it even more sticky round the corners :p.

That's the one mate. Hahaha.

Good riddance on the wooden shelf! :D

Haha, it was a love hate thing for some people.. Mainly hate, but I liked it loool.

Looks better with the new wheels and without the splitter. If you decide to make a new splitter please make it so it points down. Looked silly with the splitter on sloping upwards. Bet it made the car lift up slightly like that rather than push the front down

• 3 weeks later...

Haven't updated for a while, been busy playing with big boys stuff and not had much free time at home.

I've gone in a bit of a different direction now as you will see in a hot second.

Anyway, I didn't like the scrotas. So this happened.

http://s688.photobucket.com/user/Bmx_Robb/media/IMAG2262_zpsa13c6df5.jpg.html'>IMAG2262_zpsa13c6df5.jpg

http://s688.photobucket.com/user/Bmx_Robb/media/IMAG2267_zps00161994.jpg.html'>IMAG2267_zps00161994.jpg

Lots of arch work to do, but one of my best mates owns a body shop so I can chuck it in there and let him do his shit one day soon.

I lowered the rear coilies to the max on the meisters, but im going to take a collar out over the weekend when i'm free so it sits a bit lower and also lower the front a tad bit. Sweeeeet.

C+C welcome as always.