Thanks man, and thanks for the comment on insta :).

Yeah, going to get the tyres fitted and see what they look like on! They have a little bit of bubbling in the paint as you can see on the front right one in the picture. But we'll see, if I like them silver i'll get them re-powder coated. Or anthracite.

No worries mate,

And fair enough!! They do look smart in silver.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn enkei make some awesome wheels

ohh my god!! billiam, you should feel how light these are!!! I thought my buddyclubs were light. But shit tyrone!

Favourite wheels ever... always wanted a set for my Tezza just could never find them :(

Yeah you know man, always loved these but none have come up in 4x100 that I've seen until recently so I pounced on them lol :).

ohh my god!! billiam, you should feel how light these are!!! I thought my buddyclubs were light. But shit tyrone!

Lol my rays are really light 4kg each wheel

I took them off the other day and forgot how light they were, nearly threw them in the air I'm that hench lol

As I said on FB, I fucking hate you, end of.

:(

Can't wait to see what you do with them and how they'll look!!

Haha :).

Collected the tyres this evening. Will get them put on tomorrow as i'm home now for a bit. And also while i'm free i'll be doing as much as I can to the car over Christmas! :).

So excited to get them on tomorrow though.

HHHNNGGGGGGGGGGGG.

Looking good fella but your still a complete douche for getting rid of the xxr's haha

Haha faaaak off! All about race car styleyyy :).

Haha cheers mangg.

Looks awesome bro Enkei FTW :)

xxr? who are they?

Thanks Micky! Yeah deffo agree, love a good set of Enkei's :).

Yeah, Azz, who the fuck are xxr :s. Pikey..

Haha faaaak off! All about race car styleyyy :). Haha cheers mangg. Thanks Micky! Yeah deffo agree, love a good set of Enkei's :). Yeah, Azz, who the fuck are xxr :s. Pikey..

Just wait till you see mine fitted then you'll be wanting another new set of wheels