• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry I can't quote so you'll have to keep your eye open for my reply lol.

Yeah I'll be tracking. I NEED to find some injectors then I can get my emu fitted and mapped. Got my spec 6 to fit too while I have time!! Need it all done while I have time tbh lol but hey ho.

Cheers for the comments lads really appreciate it! :).

Well, I had the grids for a brief moment, about 3 days to be precise haha.

On to the next ones, which are 100% staying for good now! Over the moon with them.

Enkei RPF01, 15x7j, 205/50/15 AD08 up front, 195/50/15 AD08 on the rear. Awesome tyres.

(Also a couple more pics of the canards and winglets in the pics too).

Picture of the front on grids with the canards/winglets.

IMG_20140104_171845_zpspvwh1ss1.jpg

On to the Enkei's.

IMG_20140104_193051_zpsni3uara3.jpg

IMG_20140105_150918_zpstzll558w.jpg

Couple of pictures when doing the winglets.

IMAG0544_zpst8bhaf4j.jpg

IMAG0549_zpsxjjabhrx.jpg

Will have to get some pics of the whole car with the wheels at some point, free for another week luckily enough so will sort somin out! :).

C+C welcome.

Made my old bumper look absolutely sick. Wheels really suit it to

How do you rate the ad08s compared to r1rs as I run ad08s on the back and ad08r's on the front but thinking of changing

Edited by akaye4000

Made my old bumper look absolutely sick. Wheels really suit it to

How do you rate the ad08s compared to r1rs as I run ad08s on the back and ad08r's on the front but thinking of changing

Haha, cheers man :).

Yeah they're awesome, only had 1 spirited drive with them so far and yes they're fucking amazing haha.

Whats hapening with the wings mate is that them finished or?

Na man nothing is complete yet. Don't really have the time to fit everything I have or do any plans. But everything will get done in due course.

I think that car looks absoloutley insane!! Fair play dude...

I couldn't see myself taking that risk but it's looks brilliant!

Thanks mate, really appreciate it!

I don't really care about stuff like that, cutting bits out etc. It's not like they can't be replaced if I don't like the wings etc. And I like to be different, people have already asked how I spaced the wings out etc but I'm not saying anything haha.

So much love for this build mate!! Makes me want to spend so much money haha, Top work :)

Haha thanks bud :).

Rpf's look sick ! I love the 205 look to makes them look beefy imo, not a fan of stretched tyres and all that, how do you rate the ad08s? I think I'll be getting them next , heard great things.....car looks an animal pal

Rpf's look sick ! I love the 205 look to makes them look beefy imo, not a fan of stretched tyres and all that, how do you rate the ad08s? I think I'll be getting them next , heard great things.....car looks an animal pal

Cheers mate thanks!

Yeah they do look so savage. Only driven hard on them once, and they were pretty good yeah, impressed for sure! Give them a mile or so to get some heat in and away you go.