• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Photofuckit actually RAPES the quality of my photo's all the time!! :@

Use imgur.com

SO much better.....just select "large thumbnail" and then copy the Linked BBcode :)

Car looks sweet, Black is the best colour :D ^Livesport Spoiler!!!!!

Love it dude ! Those canards look quite big ? Still look sick though ! Your pal coppy your wings ?

Cheers Ross. Yeah they're pretty big haha, will be getting some other canards to sit under neath too, along with a front splitter and rear diffuser. Don't worry, it will all come together :).

Yeah we did them for him recently, they came out well. No one else knows how to do it so we're the only ones ha :p.

Looking sick mate, in my opinion you need a different spoiler to finish your mean look off :D

James

Thanks James. Yeah, I rather want a livesport one but I will be going for a home made spoiler with rose joints etc to complete the aero project when the time comes!

Use imgur.com

SO much better.....just select "large thumbnail" and then copy the Linked BBcode :)

Car looks sweet, Black is the best colour :D ^Livesport Spoiler!!!!!

Ok i'll give it a go! Cheers :).

Thanks mate!

Try sending the pics to your photobucket account by email, it gives you the option to change the size of the file/pic before you upload it

Righteo i'll try that first then! :). Cheers.

Looking mint fella, love how aggressive that front end is !

Cheers Azz! Will have to meet up before you head back home when the time comes.

I'm sure you will pull them off as always dude ! And what can I say rob your a genius lol in my opinion those wheels are the best you have had yet and please try keep those ones lol!

Love your car dude! Keep up the great work man

Cheers Ross. Yeah they're pretty big haha, will be getting some other canards to sit under neath too, along with a front splitter and rear diffuser. Don't worry, it will all come together :).Yeah we did them for him recently, they came out well. No one else knows how to do it so we're the only ones ha :p. Thanks James. Yeah, I rather want a livesport one but I will be going for a home made spoiler with rose joints etc to complete the aero project when the time comes! Ok i'll give it a go! Cheers :).Thanks mate! Righteo i'll try that first then! :). Cheers.Cheers Azz! Will have to meet up before you head back home when the time comes.

Um game for that fella, j go home on the 29th

Too much sex in these wheels! I've been thinking of the same wheel earlier. Also saw this on facebook and fell in love with that beefy looks.

1209413_643781148988059_1252706014_n.jpg

My 195/40/16 falkens lack so much grip, I want better tyres too! :cray:

Edited by whitestar

Secret is safe Rob. Looks mean though

You coming to japfest again this year?

Haha :).

Yeah only show i'll be able to do is the first japfest.

I'm sure you will pull them off as always dude ! And what can I say rob your a genius lol in my opinion those wheels are the best you have had yet and please try keep those ones lol!

Love your car dude! Keep up the great work man

Cheers mate! We'll see how they go.

Haha don't worry man I'm keeping these wheels FOR SURE!! I love them, fav wheels so far and they suit the car so much.

Thanks.

good updates rob came such a long way upload your photos to flickr that seems so much better

Cheers bud! Has deffo come a long way.

Yeah i'll have to do that instead.

Love the enkei rpf1 rob , Loving the new look pal keep it up

When is she getting mapped up ?

Cheers Jamie :).

Urm, got to find time to fit my spec 6 then it will be ready for mapping so very soon I hope :p.

Nice Tyre and wheel combo bro 8)

She looks amazing bud.

Cheers Dan!

looking well now

Thank you :).

Other people have started playing with their wings too mate.............pretty sure yours was the first i noticed though so you'll still be able to claim that when everyone starts rocking them! :p

Really looking forward to seeing your car at Japfest mate.....any plans for another crazy homebuild splitter this year?