I have a full set of ep 82 seats well only fronts actually on the original frames in mine and they do fir but its tight :p and takes some man power and patients :p

Hah yeah man they are a good upgrade for the 91's I think. They sit much lower and I prefer the darker cloth too, looks much better!!

Looks good, can't work out the wings though! Need to see in person i guess!

Thank you. Yeah, definitely had a lot of mixed reviews on them lol, oh well I like it :).

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick update as I've had like 15 pm's on fb, texts, calls and al the rest. Can't keep up with it all haha! So sorry to those I haven't replied to. Anyway, some good and bad news regarding yesterday and how it went.

The car made 308bhp (highest boost), which I was happy with in the end considering my head gasket is gone. So yeah that was the bad news there too! We noticed some oil weeping from the head (strangely not on coolant side). So we had a chat and all decided to run some boost through it and simply see what happens! I laughed because the first pull it made was 225bhp at 0.9bar haha, so good!!! The car made power like normal, no loss of power due to the head gasket or anything. Just didn't push any more because I wanted/needed to drive home. Anyway, will be going back up to T.D in a couple of weeks to have the work done and push some more power.

308bhp with a weeping head gasket made me smile though. Love it!!

Just wanted to say a massive thank you to Mike and Nick up there, absolutely spot on guys! Couldn't have asked for more and couldn't recommend them enough either.

Will be going up there again in a couple of weeks to have it done and have some ARP head bolts put in too, then another map and more power.

Edited by Rbz.

Shame about the gasket but Atleast you know what it is. Promising start tho.. What boost did it make 310 at?

Deffo a shame but yeah I don't mind too much lol I know it will get sorted then can run more power :).

At 1.4 bar dude.

Cracking result Robie you'll have to take me for a spin soon if your around ramsgate one night in the next three weeks !

Yeah boyyy! Was well pleased if I'm honest lol. Yeah well hopefully will be back up t.d within the next couple of weeks so will have to sort something out mate i'll txt you!!

not a bad result at all ross especially since the car was not 100%. also there's much more boost you can run on that turbo. its only kinda waking up at 1.4bar. which gt28 model is this by the way?

not a bad result at all ross especially since the car was not 100%. also there's much more boost you can run on that turbo. its only kinda waking up at 1.4bar. which gt28 model is this by the way?

Thanks Sacha! Yeah exactly. It's a GT28rs .64 dude!

Epic result considering mate :) looking forward to seeing it running 100% and results it make :)

James

Yeah I was happy with it considering haha! Me too bro, can't wait.

Your on a gt2860 aren't you ? Bit left in it if only at 1.4bar..good stuff :)

GT28rs .64 dude :).

What diameter is the compressor housing inlet? Great work dude looking forward the the tweet map

3 1/4", it's a racetech custom one. Yeah can't wait man.

Yea gt28rs is another name for the 2860. Cool stuff.

Oh I didn't know that sorry. :).

• 2 weeks later...

somehow I managed to go full retard and totally missed the front wing modifications until this point.

this resulted in my almost-choking on my brown-toast and sausage sandwich with red sauce, as I stared at the monitor with what can accurately be described as a full blown semi.

This project is just so mean. Love the direction it has gone!

Phil.

Edited by Nanglebadger

somehow I managed to go full retard and totally missed the front wing modifications until this point.

this resulted in my almost-choking on my brown-toast and sausage sandwich with red sauce, as I stared at the monitor with what can accurately be described as a full blown semi.

This project is just so mean. Love the direction it has gone!

Phil.

Lmao.

Sorry I nearly made you die :(, totally un-intentional haha.

Hahahahahaha. Cheers Phil, really appreciate it!! :).