What do you do for money and why drive an ep82?

On the doll and sell big issue and glanza is funded by saving money insuring it as a non turbo, sometimes I go shop lifting for new parts

Any chance of a discount on the big issue if I subscribe monthly Ben? Also, can you steal for others or just yourself? In need of new dust caps.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I work in oil and gas and travel to some nice and some shit places around the world. I make connectors that produce, clean or improve oil wells productivity.

I got my starlet because it was my friends around 2005 and it was a monster back then and always wanted one. Its just a fun second car for me to waste money on

I'm an optical advisor and a lab technician, currently running a lab.

Been infactuated with japanese cars since I was 11, I blame it on computer games and fascination with anything japanese. Always wanted a starlet, pulsar, ae82, ae86, s15, supra, and a skyline, the starlet just happened to be the first thing I came across at an affordable price, didn't even see the car or the colour before I bought it, was just happy I was making a dream come true

im a food machinery engineer and have been since i left school 5 years ago.

I've owned an ep82 for just over 2 years, and in that time I've had it on the road for 2 months. shes nearly finished now though! cant wait

I'm a service technician and m.o.t assistant (wish I could do spray painting)

I wanted my starlet ever since my nan (yeah I know) got it almost brand new and then finally after waiting god knows how many years she is finally mine :D I love everything jap related and have big plans for mine making it a one of a kind (as far as im aware) :)

Software Developer, I had a starlet some 10 years ago and always said I'd have another. Mine isn't used on the road, I doubt it ever will be but I'm enjoying working on it. I have a BMW 530i as a daily and tow car, pretty boring but eats up miles.

motorsport engineering student on work placement at blendini motorsport, pit lane technician in all sorts of series from brscc mx5 cup to GT races with an r8! loving life :) not supposed to be getting paid but getting paid anyway :)

dont own fuck all at the moment but i havent ruled out buying one once my insurance claim is sorted :)

Why is it everyone apart from me seems to have a cool job :(

I agree I work as a fork lift driver for a frozen food company and it's shit i'm stuck in a freezer at -20 for most of the day but it just about funds the glanza which i've had now for about 4 or 5 years I think

Grass is always greener on the other side.

I work in an injection moulding place doing anything and everything from Machining and tool making to mould setting and programming.

Sounds cool but it's actually pretty boring lol

What programming software do you use plenty of machining work going on sounds good have you made any starlet parts.

What programming software do you use plenty of machining work going on sounds good have you made any starlet parts.

Most of our stuff is done using the conversational software on the machines we have (hurco cnc's, and a haas lathe) I don't get the opportunity to make my own stuff as im always busy doing other stuff.

We have one main tool maker and im just a secondary for when stuff gets busy

I'm now starting to look/learn cad and cam software but it's a bit of a learn by doing experience and will be very slow.

Software wise will be solidworks for Cad and onecnc for the Cam aspect.

Starlet parts. I've modded my hubs to fit different bearings so I could use corolla stub axles for my engine swap. I've been meaning to make some wheel spacers but just don't get the time. Done a few little bits but nothing like I would like to. But I don't Get the time to build my confidence up on them as I can go months not using them

Most of our stuff is done using the conversational software on the machines we have (hurco cnc's, and a haas lathe) I don't get the opportunity to make my own stuff as im always busy doing other stuff.

We have one main tool maker and im just a secondary for when stuff gets busy

I'm now starting to look/learn cad and cam software but it's a bit of a learn by doing experience and will be very slow.

Software wise will be solidworks for Cad and onecnc for the Cam aspect.

Starlet parts. I've modded my hubs to fit different bearings so I could use corolla stub axles for my engine swap. I've been meaning to make some wheel spacers but just don't get the time. Done a few little bits but nothing like I would like to. But I don't Get the time to build my confidence up on them as I can go months not using them

Get yourself some cad software for home and a desktop router I used to make spacers etc but can only machine aluminium and tooling block on our machines if you need any models done for car parts I may be able to help

Get yourself some cad software for home and a desktop router I used to make spacers etc but can only machine aluminium and tooling block on our machines if you need any models done for car parts I may be able to help

I would like to but I don't want to be learning 2 different bits of software. My company are currently looking into getting a sharable licence for solidworks to use on multiple computers so maybe then ill be able to try sort something.

If there's something I think of ill hit you up :)