What do you do for money and why drive an ep82?

i've got a split job role:

Fines Unit Accounts Assistant (for the courts) ;)

Fixed Penalty Officer (for the Police/Saftey Camera Partnership) :lol: ;)

& i drive a GT to keep up with my bros GTi-R.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i work for RBS / Natwest and i got my SR becuase it looks good, goes better and puts a huge smile on my face :blink: LOL, and because i cant afford or insure a Glanza :lol:

and i wouldnt buy anything but a jap car :p

• 6 years later...

Jeeeeez you did some digging to find this! Interesting thread though, i work in a filling station. Its crap.and moneys crap, but saving for a commercial diving course! Then I can build my dream starlet.... :)

I'm a police officer have been for 5 years! My first jap car was a gt advance! Loved it but moved on, now on my third toyota starlet! Plus love being different as all the people I work with drive golfs, Octavia's, focus' etc

I'm a police officer have been for 5 years! My first jap car was a gt advance! Loved it but moved on, now on my third toyota starlet! Plus love being different as all the people I work with drive golfs, Octavia's, focus' etc

Guess you love the for sale threads when people advertise their cars as only n/a's lol

Work in civil geotechnical consultancy

Have one for tinkering at and hopefully to increase CCMs visibility back to what it was in the old days.

And one day so it's a fast evening weekend machine.

Phil

7 years later and I'm still here so I'll update you all with my life.

As most already know, I am the director at ID-Workz Ltd. I am also a car trader (ID Motor Co. Ltd). And finally, I am currently a second year BEng Motorsport Engineering student in the interest of developing ID-Workz further in the future. :)

I got bored studying for my Hnd in electronic engineering and started doing the odd shift cleaning a fish processing plant. Turned out quite enjoyed it strangely and now the supervisor and manage a team of 6 just been given an assistant and hopefully make it to manager in a few years,

Old lady that my mum worked with used to have a glanza back in like 2004 always loved it but never really knew what it was so once I passed my test started looking. Just love the grin factor from such a small wee car

Old Thread! Heres mine:

University Student, 4 year course in Computer Science, just finishing 1st year.

On the side working for myself doing website development to earn a few extra £££, keeps funds up to pay for the car etc.