Hi All,

Joined several years ago and may one post on behalf of my daugther when looking for a Starlet while up in Scotland.

My daugther is a member on here already as a Starlet owner and a few of your crew often frequent my driveway for general gatherings, part swapping, repairs, upgrades etc..

I currently have an EVO IX GT sitting in my garage SORN as needs some significant repairs and drive around in a Golf GTI as my daily hack.

Under much persuasion from my daughther I might ditch the Golf for a Glanza or GT Turbo.

Since I can't get her insured as a named other on the Golf but probably can on the Glanza or GT Turbo i'm sure her desires for me to buy one a are more for her own personal satisfaction than mine!

Anyway - Hi to all and maybe driving in a Glanza/GT Turbo soon but for now just joining and seeing what you mob are all about :)

Ok a few of the EVO for those that are interested;

Last time I took the EVO out was in the Feb snow;

SnowEvo.jpg

General pics;

P1010546.jpg

P1010545.jpg

Unfortunately I just left it in the garge for now as needs some major components replaced/repaired and just dont have the appetite or funds to do them yet but will get them done eventually - Turbo wheezing, cracked manifold, gearbox crunches in 2nd and 5th, transfer box whine, rear diff too. Also needs a new battery and the fuel pump is temperamental - So only a few things! :)

When it was working was running around 400/400

HA! If Kate came to a show I would personally go round and lick Oscar's balls.

HA, HA! Adz, you know your safe there fella :)

Mrs H doesnt mind buying boxes of Krispy Kremes but you wont get her to a show, or in an EVO or Starlet unless shes was desperate for a lift somewhere or her car in for a service.

Hi Liam,

Didnt realise I knew so many people on here already.

Probably enough to do a mini Starlet driveway photo shoot! lol

See you in July Ryan!