people pissing me off at work

I dont mind abit of banter at all, but when people are calling your car shit in a serious way not joking, and they say they would rather walk...

The more they hate it the more i love it :D

and another thing that annoys me is my boss having a 15min discussion with me when i told him that putting bigger wheels on your car makes your acceleration slower but top speed higher.. he didnt insist i was wrong or anything, but when i told him my tutor at college who has been a mechanic for 30+ years told me... and he still thinks he knows more :/ ?!?

bitch please..

Edited by Max9650

lol. i got some youth in my local town call my glanza shit the other day. first verbal abuse ive had in the car...

I said.. sorry mate what do u drive?

To which he said im only 16 so I dont...

So I said.. When you've grown up and you get a car, please feel free to come see me, ill be more then happy to share my honest opinion on what I think of it...

But until that day, shut the fuck up..

His mates all laughed at the plonker and wanted to look under my bonnet haha

its just jealously or somthing i think, i wouldnt go calling anyones car shit no matter how shit i thought it was so rude :/

neather wud I, guess i have more respect then most... Constructive Critisum is what people need! :)

Just laugh it off mate, enjoy your car and dont let any other douche ruin it for u :)

I get it all the time by my misses and her parents, they call my glanza a nail. But they all have new mini one/coopers and not one thing is functioning properly on them, they break like nobodies buisness. I just laugh an say "next time it brakes down hop in the glanza for a lift"

jealousy is all its about.

i've been gettin shit about mine for years, especially from managers etc, i reckon its cause their wives have their testicles sat on the mantelpiece above the fire and they're jealous they dont have the freedom to have their own project.

Phil.

Couldn't have put it better myself!

The last person to call my Glanza a shit micra on steroids on Facebook fortunately pulled next to me on a dual carridge way the other week! Seeee yaaaaa !!

Love my EP!

I work with a bunch of vw nuts who hate n e thing that's not vw so i deal with being told about german performance all day n how superior there cars are :/ n then the rest of the boys love football n think my cars a waste of time money blah blah

Yet I still own her n hav huge plans n just hope they pay off :-) so just ignore wat people say and do wat u gotta do

Dont get me started on the vw boys, there convinced that vw is the be all and end all of everything lol.

You've obviously never met the Land Rover boys haha, theres an apprentice at my work who reckons his defender is better than my CTS. When asking him where it was he replied "In the garage waiting for a new engine, gearbox, chassis, wiring loom" haha. Told him to come back when his car actually works lol.

Day

You've obviously never met the Land Rover boys haha, theres an apprentice at my work who reckons his defender is better than my CTS. When asking him where it was he replied "In the garage waiting for a new engine, gearbox, chassis, wiring loom" haha. Told him to come back when his car actually works lol.

Day

My supervisor at work is an absolute landy nut, shes got an old discovery 2.5td and she rekons its had a "chip"( whatever that is) and it keeps up with scoobies all day.

Yeah right!

I think everyone on here gets shit about the cars. i had no end in mine. mates never really did but they all liked it.

its all fun and games till someone sits at the light telling his Mrs how shit it is in a soft top shed. weren't laughing so much by the next set of lights.

it is jealously Tbh. some right clueless Wankers about

^^^^^yes!

see, i think part of the problem is that all these bellends have paid huge money for their slow buckets of shit to haul the family about, some of them have chosen big flash Audis or BMWs or whatever worth probably 20 times the cost of our wee starlets, but they KNOW that there cars dont put HALF the smile on their face thats ours do and that chances are, our wee cars are faster and handle better, and they HATE that, they hate that a wee £2k rice box with a tiny turbo can absolutely smoke their £23k - 30K car, so to make THEMSELVES feel better they put EP owners down.

doesnt change anything tho. let them slabber. let the boost do the talking. esp when their suspension bushes die after 10 miles and cost UBES money to replace compared to a wee cheap EP who's parts last for 100,000 miles PLUS!

Phil.

Lmao I went to a job interview last week, we all came out at the same time and I was walking to the car.. One of that lads I was speaking to there shouted out "Is that your micra over there!?" I just turned round and seen him get into a Saxo, I just laughed :lol: :lol: