My 98 Glanza S..Update 11-09-13 Carbing Rear Brace

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As you all know I bought a rear Cusco strut brace recently... and went about fitting it to the back...

I was gona cut a big chunk out of the plastics but then the bro said just cut a little bit off and have them fit under it and make it look nice and neat and I agreed...

So with my sharpie maker I went marking out were to cut…

1.jpg

The plastic as is before marking out the cut points

2.jpg

Putting the Cusco bracket on the plastic for marking it out

3.jpg

Marking it out now

4.jpg

All marked up for cutting

5.jpg

Taking the plastics out of the car so I can get a good cut on them

6.jpg

The whole rear stripped out, twas a bastard and I thought I broke one the plastic bits but I didn’t thank fuck

7.jpg

All the bits in me room for storage... lol

8.jpg

I don’t have pics of the cut plastics as I thought I took them. Oh well. Just to tell ya’s..The plastics were a pain in the hole to cut.. Time consuming as I had cut them and thought it was grand. But then it wouldn’t fit rite when I tried to put them back on as they were hitting off the Cusco bracket.. so I then had to mark a tiny bit more for cutting then file it back. Then test fit it again.. This was repeated a good few times on both plastics.. Till it was got rite..lol

Just cable tying the audio leads for the rear speakers up. Looks nice and neat now

9.jpg

I finally got the plastics cut rite and fitted to the car and it’s Nice and neat looking now..imo..

10.jpg

All the plastics were put back and seats too. I’m happy with the way things came out and big thumbs up for me brother for helping me out on it too... and here is what she looks like now all finished up..

11.jpg

12.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

finally pick this up off a friend who was minding it for me, and big thanks to pudge (from toc-irl) for letting me know who had one, and big thanks to dutch (from toc-irl) for doning the deal..

Factory Optional Extra Mid Spoiler

Photo-0058_zps12337ebd.jpg

Photo-0053_zps66de04db.jpg

Photo-0054_zpsb533f59c.jpg

Edited by Rock-Kick-Ass

what if the stickers were poor repros and the wheels good? Anything other than the stickers as a fake pointer?

Shame if so. Look good apart from the sticker.

was back from from doing some more investigation and there is no made in japan or stamped offset or size's?

Edited by Rock-Kick-Ass