FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Who ever the fuck was the owner before me on my car you are a fucking dick weed.

Cheers for chopping nearly all of my ECU wires so i can't wire up an FCD.. Been trying for about 3 months now to wire it up so congratulations you are a grade A fucking spastic YOU DERP SHIT HEAD.

Cuts wire on ecu......

genius_zpsbb00757f.png

Ching chong fucking potato. That is all.

Can u Fit it under the bonnet instead mate , u only have to cut the map sens wire and send the ground to the ecu

Already tried to wire it straight to the map sensor man and no joy still :(.

When the correct wires are connected as instructed, the EML light is on and it sounds like it's missfiring and just sounds like a bag of nails doesn't run properly.

Could it be a new map sensor or what......?

Hahah yeah i know toby my loom is FULL of crimps lool.

have u got the map sensor wires the right way round mate as that will bring on an engine light

I have a map sensor here u can have but if it was ok before then id say its not that. with the map sensor disconnected it will run like complete shit. did u earth it correctly to the ecu earth as well?

I'm 99.9% sure they are, we rang taggy when we were doing it and he explained it to us but still didn't work :/.

Yeah? Nice one man if you're willing to let it go.

Yep earth for the FCD reads over 12v and it bolted to the rail under the glove box.

This is just really pissing me off man, cause obviously can't hit full boost without it cutting back and it's just a proper ball ache but we've spent hours scratching our heads at it and trying different things :(.

Edited by Rbz.

I'm 99.9% sure they are, we rang taggy when we were doing it and he explained it to us but still didn't work :/.

Yeah? Nice one man if you're willing to let it go.

Yep earth for the FCD reads over 12v and it bolted to the rail under the glove box.

This is just really pissing me off man, cause obviously can't hit full boost without it cutting back and it's just a proper ball ache but we've spent hours scratching our heads at it and trying different things :(.

How many wires does the fcd have?