New owner from North Hampshire

Brought an ep82 on a whim week before christmas. Its my first proper turbo car. Few little issues but i got it cheap. Hopefully this is the place to get the advice/help with said issues.

The car:

starletGT_zps2dc3772e-1_zpsd9f70633.jpg

gtengine_zps3a3e0db6.jpg

Numberplates were changed to these ridiculous ones by previous owner as he was pulled a few times for import plates. Changing back once the V5 arrives.

Its a 1995 quad light has 75k on clock although most of this is KM

Mods are:

Blitz front mounted intercooler

TurboSmart dumpvalve however its positioned on valve cover under scoop needs moving

Apexi air filter

15" lomber dish alloys

japspeed exhaust with decat

HKS turbo timer needs fitting awaiting harness

Annoying manual boost controller which is getting removed as i dont agree with them

Future plans include getting all the little issues sorted, fit a smaller rad (civic maybe), relocate air filter, coilovers then either a ct9 hybrid or TD04 conversion, different exhaust, tint rear windows, bbs rs rims in future as well as forged engine

Cheers for the warm welcome. I have no idea what that breather is its just large and chrome :( can i just buy any breather as a replacement does it need one? Also may of discovered coilovers on her today. It was mucly so going to have a proper look at the weekend. If so im dropping her as soon as a source a C spanner