• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couple more pics

6630D317-ACA1-4E1A-A9FB-D0EA7C6CC757_zps

5147389A-F189-46E9-BB76-F1EE48431B54_zps

EE6FC4E7-92DA-40FE-9D60-42DB7E2E0DC0_zps

Then I got a call from my mate saying check honda tuner magazines Facebook page...

Now I don't have Facebook at all and didn't have a fucking clue what to look for lol then I found this...

EA5430F4-E8A4-46EF-B1CA-BCD91308A714_zps

7596 likes in two fucking days lol what the fuck

You can come and be gay as well then lol... I'm moving on to a supercharged CL55 amg Mercedes after jae. Then I will get the gt sorted

Now that will be interesting to see what happens ;) teg got to find a new home or is your driveway big enough for all your cars ?

James

You can come and be gay as well then lol... I'm moving on to a supercharged CL55 amg Mercedes after jae. Then I will get the gt sorted

Best bit of news is this :)Then I will get the gt sorted!!!!!! you old fag

John

Now that will be interesting to see what happens ;) teg got to find a new home or is your driveway big enough for all your cars ?

James

I'm upto five at the moment 7 is the max my drive can take but the honda will have to go I think... After 6 -8 track sessions it will have had a good beating so I will get whatever's broken and whatever bodywork needs doing fixed and sell her on..

Best bit of news is this :)Then I will get the gt sorted!!!!!! you old fag

John

Ohh you lol

Don't worry it will happen I'm just spending on my office at the moment and have a fucking massive tax bill to pay then all will be started.. That's if the barn hasn't blown away and the farmer has scrapped the shell lol