• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Confusing me with Amir I think :p

Running my GT daily! Not sure whether to go for NS2-Rs or AD08Rs

Haaaa shit lol sorry chap lol I did get you mixed up lol, I run ad08r and they performed perfectly and gripped like hell, the side walls stayed nice and firm and with some heat in them they were fantastic. Those ns2-r's are shit on track so I hear they don't hold out due to bring a road/track derived tyre and having such a soft compound as well, there's a cool rolling shot on my ig page Marcdmoss

Haha no worries

That's a shame, the NS2-R are only ~£50. There is a 120/180 treadwear availability though. If I can round up enough cash I'd like the Advans, if not might try out the Nankangs.

Will check it out, any other videos aside from the one above?

Your car sounded awesome yesterday had my window down slightly on the straight going past:D

Yep you scared the shit out of kay as you past her lol I didn't see you coming either ! She tried so hard to keep up but gave up

• 2 weeks later...

So after a lot of searching for something that I knew nobody else in the UK had I almost gave up lol. Had one last thought to ask Matt if he could find me a set and boom!!!!! Found me a set in jland and last night I won the auction.

The wheels

In the early 90's Rays enginering started developing the 1st generation te37 a 5 spoke wheel that they called the te16. After a few years they moved on to add an extra spoke and call them the te37.

Anyway I got these and they're going on my dc2

F0F7436D-C656-4E2B-8C94-8CE577FB0CA5_zps

2BD457AC-8B34-4EBC-BEC1-3BA6F293E8E0_zps

Just cannot wait now, I'm going to be sat by the front fucking door for weeks lol...

I looked so hard at regamasters and advan rg but either couldn't find the specs that I wanted or in one case the seller seemingly completely forgot to mention a big flat spot and sent me a picture by accident which I picked up straight away and he acted as if it was nothing lol cock

Anyway thanks Matt x that's a massive beer I owe you love :)